Saturday, December 25, 2010

Miss you.

Alright, so besides missing Sham badly, I miss blogging so much.
It seems like dinosaur years since I last update. Been tiring and making myself busy with work and tuition lately.
Camp was successfully over for BASC and the K2.
& Apparently on the very same day I had camp, Sham returned to Singapore but what luck, we didn't get to meet.
Gosh, my love story is so sad.
Tough love I must say.

My life is sucha a bore.
Work, sleep, eat, work, eat, sleep.
Besides loving someone deeply every single day, I never fail to wonder how much is he missing me everysingle day too. LOL!
& then some things just snapped me to get back to reality.
There's just so many things to settle to.
2 years is not even enough.
I feel like pointing a gun at myself when doubt begin arising in me on NOW!
Alright, so this cannot be happening.
Yus, go get freshened up.

When I am away from this computer, it seems like I have a lot to babble here.
But when I start hitting on the keyboard, my mind goes blank.
Well, what's new?!
So I shall get back to watching some hindustan and How I met your mother.
& yes baby, you got me hooked to this.
Naughty boy!

&& a few confession, I miss being in love.
& as in not literally, just physically.
Urgh, whatever. Goodbye world!

No comments:

Post a Comment