Love brought me to Resorts World for the first time and of course for the first time, I broke my virginity to clubbing. LOL! How lame can that be. At 22? Word! So had dinner at Fiesta Hotel and a surprise photo shoot at iGallery. Love the dress and love my Muhammad Hisham Amir. =)
Let's skip March to May. Not much happened except that sham went off sailing like again. Then the 2nd best part of 2010, SUMMER IMMERSION PROGRAM. BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON here I come!! LOL!! First ever time I stepped in the US, on a plane and far away from the family.
Thanks to these rock chichas for the beautiful moments I had in Wheelock College, Boston, Summer Immersion Program 2010. Love you my drop dead gorgeous ladies!
Then Let's skip August because basically August was just a month of heartbreak. Except maybe the 22nd, Thursday. Fast forward September and then OCTOBER. Boston was 2nd best thing that happened in 2010 and so what's the best. It sure gotta be the engagement. Couldn't believe it all happened so quickly. & now I'm some one's fiancee. How nicee... =)

& not forgetting of course our birthday. I simply love our birthday cake. *wide smile*
Then a month after, November the 4th, my first trip beyond Singapore with love. A short yet exciting getaway with love. Though it could be better, it was surely a great first time out of the country together. Hope for more more and more.
& then he went off sailing again. Now I simply cannot stop worrying if he'll be surrounded with beautiful Brazil ladies there. Gosh! Guys would be guys you know. Ok whatever, let's just make it my worry alone.So 2011? How ya doing? Please be good to me alright? Been through a lot in 2010 and I'm kindda exhausted, so be nice ok? Pleaseee... I'm actually nervous and afraid to usher you in but nevertheless, I am excited to welcome you too.
So yea, How I met Your Mother had been the new addiction thanks to Sham of course. Should be hitting on assignments now but it seems like I am so watching How I Met Your Mother now. So toddles Earthlings! Happy embracing 2011!


No comments:
Post a Comment