Thursday, June 30, 2011

Not again, after bronchitis its...

So, been lying on the bed for 3 days straight. The only time I'm up was when i'm visiting the toilet, to eat and to go see doctor. 3 days not going to work is crazy. Can't wait to go back to work tommorrow.

This had been the worst fever I ever had! 39.5 was really crazy temperature I must say. & the second visit to see Dr Khairul then I got to know that the fever was caused by tonsilitis. It's a lump at the throat. If the pain persist, I may need to undergo operation. Scary shit. No no!!! I know that 'Doctor' look on Dr Khairul's face when he say the operation is not painful. Dengz!!

Now when I'm suppose to eat ice-cream I don't feel like having it. Since when did I say 'no' to ice-cream. Gees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment