Friday, July 01, 2011

Memories

Look! It's my old scandal, Samsung F480 (now with a rubberband). The phone whins in my relationship. Reading through old messages from Sham makes me giggles so much too. Hee...

Actually I miss blogging over littlest things. Or rather I miss posting pictures and blog about it like this. But truth is, I am just so tired each day after tuition and work that I can't seem to find luxury time to blog like I used to again.

When everything is so modernised now, I am still waiting for one apps that is blogger's app. Where I can post pictures and blog at the same time. So I don't have to use safari instead. Haha... Easier this way. If not, what the use of smartphone anyway. =)

Nevertheless, I'm not switching to tumblr or whatsnot because blogger is more like a diary to me and its been over 5 years now that I'm blogging. At timees, I still fiind myself browsing thorugh past years entries and smile over them. Then I began to realise memories stays as memories. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment