Alright yeah i'm very much obsess with that song Fixing A Broken Heart by Indecent Obsession and this girl whom they duet with. I don't know who she is but her voice is superb. Love it!! Today first day working at Causeway Point. I have finally worked at all the outlets. Jurong Point, Queensway and Causeway Point. I would love to go work at BUgis junction but nah its too far. Moreover its not Man Master its LeFuture. Anyways had a great time doing that Japan game. Was it ShiMin? I don't know. Shi Min introduces me to tat game and i think its fun. Hahaz... i'm getting a hang of it too. Hahaz... Looking forward to work with Shi Min again. Friday i'm working with the prettiest girl in Man Master. MEI LING!! Hahaz... So MeiLing see you on Friday!!
Actually i got a lot to say but i'm too lazy to say it today. So i'll save it for the next time i blog. Enrolment to Ngee Ann have been done. I just hope that everything will go on smoothly and i'l get to step to Ngee Ann on th 24th April 2006. I will quit my job on the 15th April. I will miss the people at Man Master. Especially Ah Bee.... Shi Min and all. You people had really been all nice and patient with me. Especially Ah Bee and Catherine. Love ya guys!! :-( Hope to work again during my school holidays.
Alright quite tired i'm going off to get some beauty sleep. Bye!
Alright quite tired i'm going off to get some beauty sleep. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment