Friday, March 10, 2006

I LOVE PAM!!!

Hahaz... I'm not lesbian mind you. But i just wanna say i love my friend name PAM sooo much!! Hahaz!! Thanks for the great day girl!! Enjoyed myself. Hahaz... thanks for the accompanyment. The girls day out is sure do fun!! And pampering ourselves to some manicure is sure fantastic!! Hahaz... its so funny how the both of us try to carry our things properly just as not to destroy our tiny little fingernails. Hahahaz!!! And Pam i'll get the PMK shirt tommorow yeah!! Sheeshh!! Can't bloody shop because of those nails. Gees!! Hahaz... and we didn't get to eat Anderson!! Hahaz... next time maybe!! Anyways thanks girl. Love ya Loads.

So yeah i'm trying very hard not to bite my nails after those manicure.Since they already shape it nicely i hope it will grow as the shape is. I'm really trying my very best to not bite la!! Errghhh....can't resist actually!!! ISh!!! Addictive!! Hahahaz...

So to sum up today's entry i just wanna say I LOVE PAM for all the fun and MR LEE HAN HWA for all your help all these while. You are my HERO!! Hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment