***Before i start wanna wish my TWO BEST FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY. TO SABRINA AND AARON CHAN JUN HON!! Love ya guys many many la!! May all wishes come true ya!! Muackkzz and huggsss!!!***
Wow! Shocking isn't it. I'm reading a book. Or rather or novel. What the hell. I've never LOVE reading. Just a normal likes thats all. Books that i've read so far are only 'Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot' and 'Sisterhood of the travelling pants'. And gees guess just how long i need to finish one book. A few months maybe. Ask Pam she knows it far to well. Hahaz...
I just finish reading anovel called "Before we were Thirty" by Katie Agnew. And i swear this book is frigging fantastic, baulous, interesting and more!! You guys should read it. There's drugs, sex, rock 'n' roll and heartbreaking tragedy like one of the magazines commented for this book. I just love reading it. Okay the credits must go to HAIFA NOORIN who practically introduces me with this book and that well the book belongs to her! Ass i can't keep it!! Grr!! And i'm still waiting for a new book to read at my work place.
By the way i realised that i'm getting old. Nah not really that old but i'm nearly becoming an adult. Well a young adult i can say. That's scary. With so much responsibilites and problems and everything. It freaks me out. I don't wanna grow!! I wanna remain a kid like Peter Pan. But i can't. :-( So now i think i got to act and think maturely. I guess i'm doing it well. Hopefully so.
I won't be blabbering a lot today because i'm friggingtired because since the kenduri at home i got no rest. Not enough sleep. So peeps i'm off now but before i end i'm replying all tags. So here goes:
Dear Naszri: I don't even bite my own toe nails your biatch!! Hahaz!! Go do all the ten year series la you! Don't talk much! And hell don't destroy my books with your handwrittings ya!! Hahaz... have pity... they are only books!! Wahahahaha!!!!
Dear Ads: Hahaz... thanks for inviting though i think i'm not invited but no la dear girl working. Twees!!
Dear Madey: Hey see you there girl!! Hehez... if i'm fit enough for my early childhood course though. :-(
Dear Ayienz: Ehh?! You like that course too? Yok la masuk same same!! Hahaz!!!
Dear Afro: Ooii.. Shh!! I want to dush dush you my problem arh!! HAH!!! Bluekz... :-P
-THE END-
Wow! Shocking isn't it. I'm reading a book. Or rather or novel. What the hell. I've never LOVE reading. Just a normal likes thats all. Books that i've read so far are only 'Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot' and 'Sisterhood of the travelling pants'. And gees guess just how long i need to finish one book. A few months maybe. Ask Pam she knows it far to well. Hahaz...
I just finish reading anovel called "Before we were Thirty" by Katie Agnew. And i swear this book is frigging fantastic, baulous, interesting and more!! You guys should read it. There's drugs, sex, rock 'n' roll and heartbreaking tragedy like one of the magazines commented for this book. I just love reading it. Okay the credits must go to HAIFA NOORIN who practically introduces me with this book and that well the book belongs to her! Ass i can't keep it!! Grr!! And i'm still waiting for a new book to read at my work place.
By the way i realised that i'm getting old. Nah not really that old but i'm nearly becoming an adult. Well a young adult i can say. That's scary. With so much responsibilites and problems and everything. It freaks me out. I don't wanna grow!! I wanna remain a kid like Peter Pan. But i can't. :-( So now i think i got to act and think maturely. I guess i'm doing it well. Hopefully so.
I won't be blabbering a lot today because i'm friggingtired because since the kenduri at home i got no rest. Not enough sleep. So peeps i'm off now but before i end i'm replying all tags. So here goes:
Dear Naszri: I don't even bite my own toe nails your biatch!! Hahaz!! Go do all the ten year series la you! Don't talk much! And hell don't destroy my books with your handwrittings ya!! Hahaz... have pity... they are only books!! Wahahahaha!!!!
Dear Ads: Hahaz... thanks for inviting though i think i'm not invited but no la dear girl working. Twees!!
Dear Madey: Hey see you there girl!! Hehez... if i'm fit enough for my early childhood course though. :-(
Dear Ayienz: Ehh?! You like that course too? Yok la masuk same same!! Hahaz!!!
Dear Afro: Ooii.. Shh!! I want to dush dush you my problem arh!! HAH!!! Bluekz... :-P
-THE END-

No comments:
Post a Comment