Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Alright like what's new if i say i'm sick. Running a high fever 38.5 on Saturday, 15th of April. Which is like my last the of work. How wonderful can that be? Took half day and off the the clinic. And damn it my private clinic is closed. So have to go to go to my FAMILY Doctor EDEN!! Gees. I don't like it! Grr...

Anyways enough of being sick. I'm well now. Went to have lunch with BESTIE just now. Phew! Eversince i'm working i have really been missing out about a lot of things. So we sure do have things to talk about. Halfway asked Shariffah to come down and join us. And of course there goes the laughters!! Wahahaha!! Its been so long since we ever talked like that. Missed the good old times i spent studying with Shariffah at that very spot. Gees. How i wished i could turned back time. I wished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment