Friday, April 28, 2006


So this are my girls in NP and ECH! Love them! Had so much laughter and fun at Jurong Point. Though it was the most boring shopping centre ever. We enjoyed ourselves especially when we were having our luch. Hahaz... i was so blur to give Lina a dirty tissue when she's asking for it. Wahaha... We ate alot! Hahaz... and i got to finally eat CHOCOLATE WAFFLE!! I think Lina and me are the happiest girls of the day to get to eat them. Wahahahaz... crazy us!! I'm sure Khai, Lina and me enjooyed ourselves so much at Toys R us. Hahaz... found stupid things to talk and crack jokes ... hahaz!! I like!!

So one week of school and it has been great. From the friends. lecturers and the course itself. All great. And guess what i chose dancesport for my sprts and Wellness module. Ballroom dancing, salsa, latin and all. Hmm... sounds interesting. But let's just see. And i still can't decide on what CCA to join. Netball, band or sign language club or whatever it is called. Hahaz.... stress stress!! Out of all modules and lectures Sukuna's lecture is still the best for me. Mrs Pang's too. Hmm.... child development and speech training is fun. Ouh Belinda's too. Music!! Nursery ryhmes. I so like!! I learnt a lot of the history of rhymes. Like humpty dumpty. I didn't know that it was a canon. all along i thought it was an egg. But it was a canon who fall from a tower during a civil war. Interesting! Can teach the kids new stuff now. Hahaz... My group did a spontaneous act for the history of the song of sixpence nursery ryhmes. Though we didn't practice it or whatever. We were great la. It went smoothly. Wahaha!! Belinda was sortta happy with it though. I hope so. Hahaz...

So okay i'm just too lazy to blog further so till the next entry. Bye!!


**Its been a week since you've been gone.**

No comments:

Post a Comment