
I bought this Little Cinderella a week ago. Hehez! I've been eyeing on it like since i don't know when. So i got it that day when i got my pay. Isn't it cute? Damn it its pink but for once i didn't wanna care because its CINDERELLA!!! Hahaz... i'm crazy. It sings you know that's why i'm so attracted to it. Here's the lyrics of the song:
(Sing in the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb)
In my attic
sew with me,
sew with me
sew with me...
We'll use ribbons
We'll use ribbons
1, 2, 3...
And dress up all our friends!
Wahaha.... I'm nuts. So nuts!! At least by meddling with it a bit relieves my stress especially after a hectic day at work. I warned everyone in my house whoever dares to open the doll from the box will get it from me!!
Hahaz... ok i'm so crazy. Alright so four more days to work and then i'm off from Man Master and Le Future. So sad! =( Worked with Shi Min last Saturday. Actually i realised that she's as crazy as me. Hahaz... "Ok lor next time come again and TRY again arh!" Hahaz... familiar sentence hor Shi Min. But i truly enjoyed myself working with her. Looking forward for another day working with you girl. And so sad that's the last. =( Its when i made a lot of regulars and then i have t leave. Haiz... don't feel like stopping but SCHOOL! More important. So yeah... so so sad. =(
Okay somebody came to my workplace and then said hi and talk cork for a while and then he came back with a Anderson Belgium Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!! So my favourite!!! So i wanna especially say thanks to none other than my dear MISTER WONG KAH KIAN!!! Hahaz... thanks for the treat! Though you kuku don't want to buy the jeans but i still happy because of the ice cream. Hahaz... thanks ya!!
I missed Miss Singapore Universe today. =( Will there be an encore!! I never missed watching Any beauty pageant in TV but today i did!! Damn!!! Haiz!! Ok i got nothing much to say so i shall leave. Bye!
And dress up all our friends!
Wahaha.... I'm nuts. So nuts!! At least by meddling with it a bit relieves my stress especially after a hectic day at work. I warned everyone in my house whoever dares to open the doll from the box will get it from me!!
Hahaz... ok i'm so crazy. Alright so four more days to work and then i'm off from Man Master and Le Future. So sad! =( Worked with Shi Min last Saturday. Actually i realised that she's as crazy as me. Hahaz... "Ok lor next time come again and TRY again arh!" Hahaz... familiar sentence hor Shi Min. But i truly enjoyed myself working with her. Looking forward for another day working with you girl. And so sad that's the last. =( Its when i made a lot of regulars and then i have t leave. Haiz... don't feel like stopping but SCHOOL! More important. So yeah... so so sad. =(
Okay somebody came to my workplace and then said hi and talk cork for a while and then he came back with a Anderson Belgium Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!! So my favourite!!! So i wanna especially say thanks to none other than my dear MISTER WONG KAH KIAN!!! Hahaz... thanks for the treat! Though you kuku don't want to buy the jeans but i still happy because of the ice cream. Hahaz... thanks ya!!
I missed Miss Singapore Universe today. =( Will there be an encore!! I never missed watching Any beauty pageant in TV but today i did!! Damn!!! Haiz!! Ok i got nothing much to say so i shall leave. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment