I've turn to be a confused kid nowadays. I don't get it. Why must life be this complcated. I used to say life is so hard but Nad corrected and she say owh no, Only our course is hard. Gees! I think so man. That day Lin, Khai and me is going half insane doing our Music and Drama lesson plan. Goodness! While Nad and me were so freaking exhausted after 3 hours cracking our head to finish up our Social & Emotional Development report. I think we are all growing white hairs already. See, once i start blogging i'll start whining. Too bad la. I'm too stressed out right now. And like the best friend says the best thing for me now is STRESSED spelt backwards. That is DESSERTS!!! Hahaha... you are so right Best friend!
Been missing my best friend so much la! Haven't been meeting and talk for like hours and hours. Hope to see her soon. Exams coming, assignments not finished and presentation not presented. Kindda worried about our last presentation that is our production. Goodness! I have yet to stduy for exams la! Urghh!! I'm like so doomed man seriously! Last week, we presented our learning corners. We worked hard for it and yes, alhumdulilah i think we did ok. I did an impromptu presentation. I didn't know it was me who was suppose to present. But anyways i stood up and just say whatever i know and remember. I think i did fine because Komala was smiling all the way and ya she said it was good. Thumbs up to Constance and Cynthia who presented for our learning corners too! Our learning corner look superb la! Don't believe see the pictures! Hahaha... Congrats to my group who put thier hard work in it. From the one who design the backdrops, to the disco ball and to the everything else. To who did nothing, i don't know what to say because we are nice people in ECH who shares our marks! Wahahahaha.. okay that was lame. Hahaha!



The fierce side of LIN, YUS & KHAI! Nad was sick!! URGH! Incomplete!
ROCK & ROLL BABY!!!
The cute side of us! Look at me promoting my own made musical instrument for Curriculum Studies assignment last semester. I got and A for it ok! Hahaha...

And we have the whole group minus Nad who was sick, who make everything happen!
Love ya girls! Great effort girls! =)
So okay yah, life has really been hectic. I couldn't even find time for myself. Spent the weekend at home with dearest mama since the papa have to work and all. My panda eyes is so growing i need to so get rid of it man. Yucks! And it's been 22 days since you've been gone. Still have yet to receive that one new message. Like i have always been, i'll be right here waiting. Gees... miss you!! By the way, ya! I so believe in Karma. Once somone reminded me, what goes around comes around. Haha... yes, indeed what goes around comes around. Regardless of good or bad. Okay shall not crap more, i have no mood to blog either. So shall reply to taggers after such a long time. Sorry peeps, been really busy.
dear Tii: Hey awak, nice chatting with you too! And you're linked!! Really enjoy talking with you. HOpe to see ya around soon yah! Take care girl!
dear nana: Aww.... nana your as lovely as me laa! Muackz muackz!!! Hahahaha... thanks eh awak!
dear gab: Hmmm... gabbie you can always call them insane too. Hee...
dear tino0ot: Hahaha.... eh not promoting la, tu tgh marah tuu! Tak nampak ker?! Hahaha....
dear LiN: Relax sua saper tak layan saper ehh!! Wahahahaha... sumer dah diatur... haha...
dear kyn: Sorry babe i was so busy! But i tagged! Hee.. =)
dear YvOnNe: Walao wei, i always welcome anyone who loves me la! You only! Hah... =(
dear liyu: Hahaha... like me, people are busy ler! Haha...
Alright, i'm out! =)
-i want to be held tight again.

No comments:
Post a Comment