Monday, January 08, 2007

I LOIKE I LOIKE LOIKE!!!

Don't dare ask why! Haha... because today is just a SUPER GREAT DAY!!
Ok this entry will be posted as monday 8th january beause its like well past midnight already.
But whatever it is i just love SUNDAY, 7 JANUARY 2007!!
Just can't stop smilling thinking of it.
I enjoy every single moment of it.
I was confused at first but then again i never regret anything after the day.
Maybe the past just show me th right path for me.
Indeed its true when one say your past is when you learn.
I just LOVE this day to bits!
Looking forward for this day to come again! =)
dear nish: Haha thanks for dropping by girl and ya man Gab is just too ego to admit she's jealous. Owh well!! Haha..

dear gab: Haha... see Gab don't be shy la... Nisha, Gab shy already! Hahaha...

dear hi_far: Heyy ur katl ader ciri2 zoo mah! Ok what that picture. With the stupid looks of us! =)

dear ayienz: Hey girl! Yea man i'm back long ago already girl! Hahaha... wah so coincident arh!! Who wouldn't watch it its a fantastic movie! Just love it. Right?!

dear Sallehan: Oops... tak prasan... thanks for pointing it out. Changed!! =p
Baabul is a superb movie!
Thanks awak! Hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment