Sunday, January 14, 2007

exhausted

Phew, what an ehausting life i have now. Seriously, i am toooo SUPER busy with school work that i think i have no time for myself. Assignments piling. Exams nearing but i haven't even start studying. I seriously don't know how i am surviving. So today entry will not have too much words. Because if not i'll just whine my entry because of the excessive work load in school. So many thinks to think and finish up. I'm just so tired. All i need now is some rest and sleep. Gees... Anyways firstly i wanna say my sorry to this guy because i have kept two of his CD for God knows how long and it is still with me! Hahaha... sorry Wan!! Looking forward to go watch movie with ya and SU again ya! And heard that SU is sick so get well soon sweetie!! And Wan i heard about you being so suay in the bus that day with DI! Hahaha... what a luck. Sampai kene buang Jacket! Wonder if Su knows about this. Hahaha... poor thing!! Anyways thanks for lending me the CDs and i promise i will return you soon! I feel so guilty! Hahaha...


And see those sweet faces there... i think i miss them! I miss the Khatu rehearsel days! Though we were all exhausted i think it was great fun spending time together. Miss you people!! Although your picture is not here. MCC peeps i miss ya!

Save the best for the last!! COEXISTENCE!!! It was nice hanging out that day but sadly without PAM!! PAM!!! WE MISS YOU SO BLOODY MUCH!!! Was great if you were there too. Hope to see you girls again real soon. Everyone is just so busy. I'll just pray for you girls that you will stay happy and healthy always!! Miss you girls to bits!! Muacks Muacks Muacks!! Out of my busy busy life i still miss those days where we get to see each other everyday and just crap and laugh together. I realise i miss those days sooo bloody much!! But oh well everything is different now. Miss you loads girls!! MUACKS!!!! =)

I'm too tired to blog further because i still have tonnes of work to do after this! Shall not whine further. Ahhh... Yus is sooo doomed!! Gees~

No comments:

Post a Comment