Sunday, March 25, 2007

Good Morning!

Good morning all you beautiful people. =)

I am really not in a mood actually. My brain is whirling like a spinning ball now. For some reasons i feel that i'm so useless. For some reasons i feel i don deserve YOU. For some reasons i feel that i'm really BAD, like REALLY! For some reasons, i feel i'm such a dissappointment. For some reasons i feel like i'm good for nothing. For some reasons, i feel i'm a failure. For some reasons, i feel i don't deserve your trust. For some reasons, i feel i don't deserve to be loved. For some reasons, i just feel this way.

Okay i just feel like venting all this at my blog. I'm so upset and disappointed at myself. For once i think i'm such a failure though i achieve whatever i work for. Suddenly i feel i don't deserve all this beautiful things given to me. Suddenly i'm scared of losing what i've got. Suddenly, i am a sad girl. I'm so upset with myself. I'm sorry. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment