For he is the one who never fail to make me smile.
For he is the one who adds fear and tears in my life in the best way ever.
For he is the one who never fails to be there for me in times of need and understand.
For he is the one who make my fairy tale love story comes to reality.
For he is the one who never fails to be there for me in times of need and understand.
For he is the one who make my fairy tale love story comes to reality.
For he is the reason for me to open up my heart and love again.
For he is the one who i am madly, insanely & crazy about.
For he is my love, my only hope!
For I love you & only you Sweetheart!
For he is the one who i am madly, insanely & crazy about.
For he is my love, my only hope!
For I love you & only you Sweetheart!
===================================================================
So yah, it's the 20th March. It marks exactly a month and i don't know why but i'm like just super happy as though i'm on cloud nine. Maybe because i have never been in love. So yah! Maybe you people might just say its like only one month, but well to me it does makes a different even if its only one minute with your love ones. Hee... and to spend this whole month with him is definately the best days of my life. I did fall for someone before him and that's when every complication begins. That's when everyone thinks that what happen was way to fast but nobody knows the real truth except us. Never thought anyone can open up the heart again but he's the one who manage to open up this heart again. Guess, the previous one wasn't love huh! But whatever it is, all i know now is i am crazy, so much so i'm falling deeper and deeper with this boy name HISHAM!!!

I don't know what is love but i am sure that i am falling all over heels for him!! Gees... to you boy, i am sorry for whatever happens so far and thank you so much for whatever you have done for me. I really really appreaciate it. If by any chance i ever hurt you without me realising it. I'm so sorry ya! Thanks for appearing in my life sweetheart. I thank God for that! I may not be the best girlfriend but i can definately be the best person to shower you with endless love. Hee... ahh! I'm bad at words la!! Just love you la sayang! Hahaha.... Thanks for that extremely great reward last saturday! Okay i am proudly making an anannouncement here that YUS have already watched MUSIC & LYRICS!! Hahaha... nice movie. Thanks to the boyfriend for the wonderful reward! Love it loads. And definately the day was awesome. Thanks so much love! And guess what we just discover one thing. Park Mall is sooo the no fun! Nothing except for furnitures. Like huh?! Hahaha... but it was nice walking aimlessly with him. Because it leads us to each others heart. Hee... It was such a beautiful day especially when i went to his place after that. His family is super nice. His parents is so super fun & awesome. Love his family. Love talking with them. Just don't wish to stop talking oce started. I just wanna sit down and talk and talk and talk with the mum and dad and not forgetting the siblings. Hahaha...Miss his mum! After so long i get to see her and talk and talk with her again. His girlfriend also! Ahhh... i so love his family la!!! The most beautiful and friendly people i've known!! Love them and love him loads!!!
I'm so crazy i think i'm going to take leave now before i turn wild! Haha... Ok last last, i so LOVE my Hisham!!! Hee... Muackz!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment