Only Hope-Mandy Moore
A Walk to Remember
There's a song that inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again.
I'm awake inthe infinite cold,
but you sing to me over and over and over again.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're myonly hope.
Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far,
sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're myonly hope.
I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony.
Singing in all that I am.
At the top of my lungs,
I'm giving it back.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're my only hope.
===================================================================
This is the song that is being played when he wants me to be only his! And at that very moment, yes, i know now that he's my only hope! I so have fallen all over heels for him. Haha.. oh God i miss that moment! It was the best thing that had ever happen in my life. I miss that night on the 20th February! Urgh and now i miss him. But everyday i meet him is like the 2oth February! Owh well! Miss you sweetheart!
I was sitting down and looking through the secondary school yearbook when i realise i miss my secondary school life. I miss hua yi! I miss running in to school right on time when there's a school bell. Haha... i miss the friends who willingly crap with me. Who willingly shared my sorrows and joys. We fight and then we were friends again. To think of it again it waskindda silly but i guess that is the bets part of high school. Hahaha... i miss the Ms Pang biology period where i just can't stop asking 'WHY?!' I miss Mrs Kelly Tan POA period where i will concentrate on balancing and getting the right answer. That's the only period where i put my heart and soul in the subject. Hahaha... i miss calling Mrs Tan, Siew Ngo! Hahaha... I miss history period whereby we always get nag by Ms Lui because we are just super lazy to read that thick textbook. Hahaha... i miss malay lesson with Mr Amran. Aiya i miss HUA YI SECONDARY SCHOOL la! Hahahaha... to the Hua Yians who are reading this just wanna say i miss you people and take care in whatever you do yah. And to the teachers, whom i'm not sure who is going to read my blog, i really admire you teachers and hopefully i can be as good teacher as you are. I so know how patient you are now. Hahaha... Thanks for being such a great guidance in my life. I miss those days loads! =)
I'm kindda sick. Very bad sore throat and block nose. Urgh! Hate it so much! I still have to teach tommorrow tuition. Urgh! I think i'm better off to bed. Cheers! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment