Friday, November 07, 2008


5 reasons why i should double, triple & dozens love this girl called Sharifah Badriah
Firstly, one I'm so down the other day, she just have to send me that motivational words displayed up there via mms. & ya the other one was from her too.

Secondly, she is always patient and understanding when i am not able to go out with her or accompany her to anywhere due to my busy schedule. She never bugs me further yet she never give up on asking me still the next time round.

Thirdly, she is always willing to accompany me to anywhere regardless if its a one day thing or just a few hours. (E.g. just now when i have to desperately buy my cartridge ink for projects.)

Fourthly, she's never selfish at sharing her knowledge. She will correct my mistakes whenever she feels that there's something wrong after she read my assignments.

Lastly, she is always there for me, giving me a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. She never fail to make me laugh after i cry.

I'm so blessed to have a friend like her. What more she's just a few blocks away from me. (Yet, we hardly meet) Hahaha.. Just wanna say my million of thanks to her for being with me all these while. Terima Kasih banyak banyak yer! I know you have been through shits too, but I know you are strong. Stronger than me. So hope you will continue to be one ok? Just know that i will be here whenever you need me alright? Sometimes its ok to whine and break down kan?! Hahaha.... Sorry aku lambat just now, biase la janji melayu! Still aku sayang kau la sak!!Hahaha... So to end this post, I'd say it again.

THANK YOU SHARIFAH BADRIAH FOR BEING MY LOVELIEST & WONDER FULLEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! MWACKZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the girl!! Haha... aku tayang muker kau... hur hur!!


No comments:

Post a Comment