Friday, November 28, 2008

Leg hurts.

Gosh, I have a bad start of the day. I was all excited to start my Friday when the sudden attack of maybe the muscle, bone or I don't know where exactly starts to hurt so bad. Papa starts to do some massage but it still hurts. I thought it's going to be just while but it prolonged till I reached school. Nevertheless, having the great friends around me. Khai, Yi Huey and especially Lin were helping me throughout the up and down journey with the bus. It hurt so bad that I start to tear as I controlled the pain. I had never experience such pain before. Thanks so much Lin for all the help. Seriously without Lin, i don't know how my poly life would be. Be it the fun times or the hard times. Lin called my mum and I was told to go home.

In the cab, Sham love called me. I felt rather calm as I was talking to him but the stairs up to my house was such a killer. Goodness! I never wanna feel that kindda pain anymore. I owe an apology to the girls for the trouble. I'm truly sorry to the market research group because i was unable to join you guys. For my action research group, I apologise to Lin and Khai for definitely the hassle I've caused. Thanks for all the help and concern girls. Love ya'all.

& I have the sweetest boyfriend on earth. I received the most message from him today. He was pretty much worried for me. Thanks hun, but I apologised too to have you worried all day. He was so busy at work and he have to think about me. Silly me, sorry dear. Been missing him like super loads. The meeting on Wednesday was not even sufficient. I can never have enough of him. Hope to see him again real soon because Hisham is so missed by Yus. =('

Haish, not is so not the time to fall sick. Research, research and more research. What more on-site implementation assessment is drawing near. Pls pls, get well soon to me. && i missed the last episode of 2 kali 5 dol! But I have the chance now to follow up with 9 o'clock Chinese drama, Little Nyonya. Yayness! Assignments, you better not stand in my way with Little Nyonya! Hur hur... alright, legs hurting like so bad, so Good Night World!

2 comments:

  1. HEYY YUS!

    are you better now? take great care kay!
    already napfa mus hav made you ache like madd, and now this.

    and and, why change your blogskin?
    but it's simple and nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy myra...

    Haha... was kindda bored with the old skin. Suddenly in a mood for a simple one. Hee... yaya...NAPFA was crazy...

    Thanks for dropping by babe! =)

    ReplyDelete