Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally...

Like finally, a little break from IEP and I kindda enjoy my Sunday.
The week have been tough for Lin, Khai & me.
Lin have been staying over at m house quite a few times because of IEP activity preparation.
Been having late nights doing cutting and laminating.
Haish... hope our hard work paid off ya girls?

Anyhoos, we rushed our work on Saturday just so that Lin & Khai don't need to come my house today.
And of course, we also want to some break from IEP.
Just one day.
So that means I can go for Hashim's wedding today.



So went to iring Hashim to his wife's place.
Like omg, abg jai pun kalah.
There's like 17 teams today.
His team himself, Ghostbuster dah kecoh what more 16 more teams. lol.
But it was uber fun and nice. The kecohness adds to it.


& i have a story to tell.
In the morning just now, abang said he wants to borrow a teddy bear to put at the kereta pengantin.
I tried to find for one nice ones but nah, i don't really have a nice decent looking bear. lol.
My mum suggested the Bear that Sham got for me for our 14th months.
Attached to the bear was a bouquet of flower.
So its like a strict NO NO because it will destroy the whole thing.
So in the end, the asked for the one that Sham gave me for last year's V.day.
With such heavy heart I allowed since they were so pathetic.
The decoration was just a white flower. So plain and not nice.
Then so it was placed on the car. See...


BUT!!!!!
I so regret borrowing them my precious teddy by love.
It was raining just now, surely teddy very cold. =(
& worst, abang haven't take teddy back.
So its the first time teddy's not with me tonight.
Usually it's in the basket on the tv beside my picture with my love.
Now the basket empty.
Urgh!!!
=(
Nak nangis!!!!


Anyways, guess who i saw today again?



Yes, Mr Zaimy Agus. An old friend.
Haha... last week at my cousin's wedding saw him at the ladies side.
& i saw him again just now since he's in Ghostbuster.
Tgh snap snap snap, sibuk ajer ini mamat suruh amek gambar dier. lol.
I don't have his e-mail or contact so too bad i can't give him this picture. Haha...


& since dah lamer tak jumper, kiter snap la one picture.
I think our last picture together was during prom.
Haha... lamer tuu!!
Haha... abang threaten to show his gf this picture.
Tak takut... kiter standing so decently beside each other oi.
In front of mama, papa some more.
Ader spacing tu tgk betul betul! LOL!

We went to expo after that and then have some ice-cream at Swensen.
I don't understand why people have to give me killer stare at Suntec just now.
What's wrong with wearing a kebaye to town. Alah...
I still look ok what right? Ish...
Both guys and GIRLS were like staring at me up and down.
Sungguh tak faham.com la seh.
Ok whatever.

I don't know why I'm like so so so sleepy today.
Even now. So i whine to my Syg about i miss my precious teddy, I'm off to sleep.
Long day and week again I'll face starting tomorrow.
So good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment