Farewell to the lovely professors.
Dr. Susan Kosoff who taught me the module on Drama for children & Learning and taching through Arts.
& Dr. Felicity Crawford who taught me Designing Curriculum and Impact of Special needs.
I guess Susan's drama was really exciting and Felicity's knowing more about chidlren with special needs was really engaging.
It was a really a blast of 6 weeks.
Can't believe intensive 6 weeks had past.
See you in Boston next year Susan and Felicity. =)

Thanks to Anisah who drove us to the airport to send Felicity off.
These are the ladies (oops, Ayura is not in the picture) who stayed till almost 3am at my house before the big presentation on Thursday.
Finally its over babes!!
Time to catch up on our beauty sleep.
I'm so enjoying my 1 week break, sleeping, lazing, eating and sleeping lazing and eating.
Hahaha... I am so gaining weight with all the junks during the stressful times in school and now, the piggy attitude at home. Gees...
Nevertheless, I am so so missing my loverboy truckloads. =(
Am still waiting for your return hun.



No comments:
Post a Comment