Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A man of few words he is yet loving.
Dearest Uncle, Allahyarhan Wahib B. Warren left us but he will stay in our heart forever.
Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.
Al-fateha.

I thought that would be all.
After this heart-breaking news, my only uncle beside the paternal side was warded due to a heart attack.
& today he went through a major operation and he is still unconscious.
Don't worry obek, our prayers will always be with you.
Be strong and you'll definitely pull through and in no time you will start teasing and disturbing me again.

When I see how fragile life is, I began to realise that our parents, aunties and uncles and even us are getting older day by day.
We should always treasure every one's presence now when you can still see them.
Death is a promise to all human created by God.
We all have to face it no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment