Finally I decided to continue my driving. Haha...
After so long, I renew my membership at BBDC.
Let''s just see if I'm able to make it this time.
Ouh well, hopefully commitment is there this time round Yus.
After so long, I renew my membership at BBDC.
Let''s just see if I'm able to make it this time.
Ouh well, hopefully commitment is there this time round Yus.
Met my Busted 2!!! Haha...
Maner ader Shariffah disitu lah aku ketawe terbahak-bahak!!
Like Sharifah say, although its short, we sure do enjoy ourselves.
So excited for our date this weekend yaw!
& schools begins today.
New module: Environmental Impacts
Geography! Like wth!! I took History and I know nuts about environment.
I never pass geography, I wonder how I'm going to make it for this module.
But not bad, assignments for 'drama for children' and 'teaching and learning through arts' module, I As it. Hee... HAPPY!!!
Maner ader Shariffah disitu lah aku ketawe terbahak-bahak!!
Like Sharifah say, although its short, we sure do enjoy ourselves.
So excited for our date this weekend yaw!
& schools begins today.
New module: Environmental Impacts
Geography! Like wth!! I took History and I know nuts about environment.
I never pass geography, I wonder how I'm going to make it for this module.
But not bad, assignments for 'drama for children' and 'teaching and learning through arts' module, I As it. Hee... HAPPY!!!
Da lah dah penat ketawe, now Iwanna sleep.
No no, watch hindustan, school at 2 tomorrow ya'all! Yahuu!!
No no, watch hindustan, school at 2 tomorrow ya'all! Yahuu!!
Before that, speedy recovery to my dearest God-father, Uncle Phillip.
Stay strong Kim darling and Jon.
Stay strong Kim darling and Jon.

No comments:
Post a Comment