Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Huge Updates

Phew, it seems like dinosaur years since I last blog. Haha... ok that is so exaggerated. As usual, busy busy me. Haish, feel so lethargic and exhausted. However, interesting things do happen along the way. Haha... so decided to blog today since the important assignments for this week are all done. So here goes the highlights of the few weeks back.

First and foremost, 28th August 2009. Lin's birthday la sehh!! Haha... The day started off with me sabo-ing Lin. I proudly asked Kak Fiza O to sabo Lin in 'Birthday RadiO'. We were suppose to have Environmental Impact meeting on that day but it was cancel. So while she was sleeping, jeng jeng jeng. Kak Fiza call. Maka seluruh Singapura telah mendengar suara Lin yang basi itu. Haha... anyone heard her on air? Haha... we were so freaking excited la. It was definitely a good start of the day for Lin. First surprise accomplish. After which we carried on with our plan that is to break fast together. And so I'll let the picture do the talking...

Told her that I have no present for her... so gave her a small birthday card only first during dinner. Hee... After dinner, second surprise. Khai!! She meet us after dinner straight. & definitely Lin was shock and H.A.P.P.Y!! It's been so long since the three musketeers meet each other. Haha... the gossiping and catching up session was super duper nice!! Then here I gave her a third surprise. My birthday present for her. Hahaha... & the picture talks again...

So plan's a great success. Surprises went on plan and that Friday was a blast!! Btw, Abg Fir join us too. Went Shee-shaing at Al-majlis. & of course its been dinosaur years too since we hang out there. Seriously, a looooong time since we've been there. Hahaha... & then on Thursday, 3rd September, the three musketeers plus Abg Fir had iftar at my place. Big feast la sehh. Aper tak, my beloved mama cooked so many nice foods!! Nasi ayam, mee soto and I can't remember what else. But i know everyone was so full and bloated. Sampaikan Abg Fir tdo la sehh lepas makan. Hahaha... Aiyo... I had tuition while they watch some movie with my parents. & after tuition guess what we do?... Jeng jeng jeng...


Bunga api!! Deprive of the childhood years. Wahahaha!!! Best la sehh... kan lin, kan kan kan? Kan Khai, kan kan kan? Don play play!! We only can play!! Woo hooo.... ohh... we went to Sungei Buloh too last last last week. Can't be bothered to recall what day and date it was. Haha... dah malam brain not functioning well. So there, some of the pictures who wants to talk... haha...


Oh that's Preety my professor for Environmental Impact module. She's responsible for this trip. & joining us were David & Susan Fedo. Wheelock College Director. I swear I was interrupting thier conversation when I asked for permission to snap that picture. Haha... & then we went to Jacob Ballas children's garden at Botanical Garden. Again for Environmental Impact module. It's my second visit there and both my visit there was like raining cats and dogs. The first was with my Boon Lay Garden Primary fours. Here's some displayable pictures. The other pictures if i were to display it, I'll either get killed by Lin or she'll throw away my busuk when she comes my houseto do project on Saturday. Hahaha....



Ok ni anti-climax macam paham nyer gambar. Model maner je sesat!! But nice kan effect?! Hahaa... I exaggerate lagi eh, this is at Jocob Ballas Children's Garden. Naseb nak masok kene ader budak if I'll have my wedding outdoor shoot here. Hahaha....

Haha... and then 6th September, Sunday was papa and mama's 29th anniversary. Not forgetting Abg's 28th birthday too. Was suppose to do child portfolio with Lin. But last last child portfolio buat kiter. Sunday la sehh!! Weekends tau do assignments. Sucha dread! Cannot la, it's too beautiful a day to stress ourself with assignments as yet. So we are going to mug this saturday!! Hur hur...

We went Geylang after dinner to take my baju raye. && I'm excited to say... this loverboy came back last Saturday, on the 5th! It was really a wonderful night spent with him. Though it was just a few hours again, I definitely enjoyed myself. With syg with me, what else can I ask for. Thanks Allah for sending him back to again. Though it was a short while. Went sahur with syg's and my brother. Syg treat to Mcdonald. I ate so much. Nugget and McWings. Ish!! Aper tak gemok Yus!! Had a splendid time talking and talking away. & it was so nice to see my loverboy planning for the future. Seeing him like that makes me wanna marry him tomorrow can?!! Hee... gatal kan Yus?! But anyways, that date spent with syg was really awesome. If I could turn back time, I want 5th September again. Now I'm missing him all over again. =( He kept saying he can't wait for January. His leave. Yes, yang, I can't wait for it too. I nak my sham. *sob* Will wait for your return patietly again hun. Meanwhile take care of yourself hun hun! Cyg awak.

Ok enough the mushyness. Makes me miss him even more. Lately, I've been watching so much Upin & Ipin. Hahaha... Malam2 dah penat pun tengok Upin & Ipin dengan Lin! Haha... with such good company to watch an interesting show, I'm not even bothered to sleep. Haha... was sharing it with Sham when he say:

Sham: Ader anak twin cute.
Me: Uh uh, I nak anak twin macam Upin dan Ipin.
Sham: Ish tak nak la. I tak nak anak I botak. Abeh ader rambut satu je ternaik. Buruk ah!

Hahaha... cute per boyfriend aku ni. Hee... Oh no, macam nak Sham jer nie. Dah ah tak nak talk about him. I'm sooooooo missing him. Kesian Lin nanti kene dengar whining aku. Hahahah... Ok so dah la. This entry is long enough. Don't mind the spelling mistakes. I can't be bothered to check for spelling errors already. Da penat. But I like. This entry brings to me a lot of wonderful memories with my love ones. Ok besok lecture pagi. Nak tdo ah, nak mimpi Sham! Ya huuu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment