I'm not sure if I'm currently suffering from a fever or flu. I measured my temperature just now and it shows 38.1. So fever la tu ehh, then my body is aching all over, so maybe flu also la ahh. Haha, exactly why I'm unsure what's my condition now. I felt as though I'm fainting or something during Role of Mentor tutorial. So cold and head spinning like crazy. My body is so aching all over badly. I was so in pain, so decided to just cab home. Reached home, ate medicine and off to bed. Can't really sleep, in the end I woke up and watch TV. & then I was too bored alone at home, here I am blogging!
Oh yes, last Friday, Sharifah treated me to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D. The start was such a drag. I almost fell asleep. Furthermore, that very day too, I was down with bad running nose. Wth. Anyways, I'd give the movie a 6 out of 10. The 3D effect wasn't that nice la. I guess Singapore Discover Centre 3D was way better. Haha...
I've been having sleepless nights lately. A lot of things have been running through my mind I guess. Especially when March is so ending. He's leaving like again, Boston trip is nearing and many many more things are so bothering me. Sometimes don't you just wish to be a child again? So much easier because basically all you do is play, eat and sleep.
Oh did I mention that I hate IT module? No?


No comments:
Post a Comment