I've typed a long entry before this.
But I decided to just highlight it and hit on the delete button.
No use being long winded when the only message that I wish to send across is,
I want everything to end fast because I'm just too exhausted.
But I decided to just highlight it and hit on the delete button.
No use being long winded when the only message that I wish to send across is,
I want everything to end fast because I'm just too exhausted.
Dear God, please give me the strength to keep on going.
I am not as strong as I thought I would be.
I am feeling rather lost and I guess I'm getting weaker and weaker each day.
Please God, help me.
I am feeling rather lost and I guess I'm getting weaker and weaker each day.
Please God, help me.

No comments:
Post a Comment