Friday, April 09, 2010

Again&Again.

Yesterday is a bad bad day because we got the news.
His next trip is to Africa.
My heart sank the minute I heard that.
I don't want Monday to come.
Pretty please.

Was supposed to catch a movie with him next week.
But looks like we gotta fast forward the movie date.
So went for a mid-night movie date last night.
Awesome movie, 8.5 out of 10.

Love, I am so going to miss having this at 1am in the morning with one & only you.
We've been through so much these 2 months when your're back, especially what happened today.
I believe, with all these obstacles and challenges we face, it makes us learn to appreaciate each other more.
With all these too, our love blossoms even more stronger. Insyaallah.

To you, you have definitely broken the trust Sham and me had towards you.
Especially me, we are all dissappointed to whatever happened.
Lest did I know, you would result to the decision to resolve everything.
What a great test God have put me through.

Ya Allah, please give me strength, and please I beg of you keep my Sham safe.
I am so worried for him.
I am so in love with him.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment