Sham and me already exchanged our good night wishes.
Yet, I was still unable to visit dreamland.
Somehow, chocolates conquered my mind way past midnight.
But since I have to refrain myself from reproducing more pimples on my face, at 2 am in the morning, I just had seaweed and some potato vegetable chips.
Yet, I was still unable to visit dreamland.
Somehow, chocolates conquered my mind way past midnight.
But since I have to refrain myself from reproducing more pimples on my face, at 2 am in the morning, I just had seaweed and some potato vegetable chips.
While Lin had her biscuit or something.
Dier dah macam cookie monster, belom sempat nak pose dah habes cookie dier.
Tak guner betol.
Btw if you guys realise this chip super act cute tak boleh angss...
Look at how the spelt vegetable at their packaging.
It's spelt, BEGETABLE.
wth.




No comments:
Post a Comment