I know i'm not needed.
I know i'm still going to miss you so.
I know because basically, i've fallen in love.
I know my imperfection hurts.
I know I have to apologize for falling too deep.
I know i'm still going to miss you so.
I know because basically, i've fallen in love.
I know my imperfection hurts.
I know I have to apologize for falling too deep.
What I don't know is...
How to face my tommorrows.
How to turn back time to where you felt more.
How to stop the doubt.
How to overcome the solitude.
How to be a better person.
How to turn back time to where you felt more.
How to stop the doubt.
How to overcome the solitude.
How to be a better person.
Yep, it's way past midnight.
Yep, i'm not falling asleep.
Yep, something is bothering me.
Yep, so many things to think about.
Yep, I can easily answer and I hope you would too.
Yep, i'm not falling asleep.
Yep, something is bothering me.
Yep, so many things to think about.
Yep, I can easily answer and I hope you would too.

No comments:
Post a Comment