Friday, May 28, 2010

Afterhours hunger.

It's 1am in the morning & Yus is hungry. After much contemplation, I decided to just order. What more when my Ms dietary adviser, Nur Azlina said that its ok since I only had mee goreng at around 3 just now. So ok la tu... lol!! Didn't manage to finish up my McChicken though... Hee...

This is my first time doing this kindda thing. Alone! Usually someone will be there to accompany me eat at this hour. Of course usually its Sham. Then we will just slack and watch tv. Haish, things like this makes me miss him even more more. Miss those days, those late nights at my place, playing ps3, eat junks, watching hindustan and haish, I shan't go on else I'll turn even more crazy than I already am! =(

Good morning world!

3 comments:

  1. Nur Azina sape?
    Jiran kau ek yus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh... maner ader... kau tgk betol betol!! Tengok la, renung-renung lah.... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holiday mood? so am I!! haha.. =X

    ReplyDelete