Saturday, May 22, 2010

*Hugs*

Met my ladies last night for a make-over photo shoot. Though its was kindda disappointing that there were more individual shots, I believe we still had great fun talking and laughing. At least meeting them cheers my up so much. Away from problems for a while. Most importantly, I recieve the most soothing hugs from my ladies. Thanks babe, you guys are simply the best. Talking with Khai on the train makes me feel so much relieved. Assures me too that I am doing the right thing. Thanks Khai! Well, with these people around is enough to cheer me up, to forget my missings and loneliness for a bit. & definitely my guyfriends are as awesone too. No other relationship is as strong as friendship. I am so blessed. Thanks so much God! =)

I am a simple girl. Considering my simple-mindedness, I am very much thankful with what I've got. & when I get hold of something I really love, I can never bear to let it slip off me just like that. I don't wish to have any regrets. Hence, I'll definitely try my very best to make everything work and at its best.

However, when there's a time I feel that there's a need for me to put a halt to it, maybe I will just let nature takes it course. It may hurt so much but I guess that's life we gotta face. I got so pissed with myself each time when people I really love and cared for have to go to the extend of being so troubled for me. I felt so guilty, so useless and disappointed with myself. As much as I tried to work things out on my own, I just myself not being so independent. I'm sorry friends to always bother you and I thank you so much that you guys are always there for me each time I fall. No words can describe how much I treasure and appreaciate you people in my life.

Well life have been tough lately. Been through so much shits but am trying to pick myself up slowly. Patience and hope, motivates me to become a better person each day. Insyaallah.

3 comments:

  1. Lin, aku mintak ampun aku terdelete comment kau. Sorry tanganku itchy, nanti aku cium kau pujok kau k?... *muacks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know you still have man and sydi to count to when all others have failed u right? those are the two that will always be there for u. dont u dare forget that! ;)

    - faezah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy, thanks babe. I know i can count on my two gilers. MANDI! Haha... thanks for your understanding too girl, appreciate it loads. You do take care ya... =)

    ReplyDelete