Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lonely

Now that blogs are not the 'IN thing anymore, I feel secure having to state down my thoughts and feelings here. Because basically I don't think anyone even bloghop anymore. Haha... I really wanted to blog since that past few days but somehow I was just so exhausted after doing reflections after reflections. So I rather head off to dream land or read that ne book of mine.

I don't know what attract me so much to this book that I bought it. I just started reading, so not so sure if it's that good. I'll either, watch How I met your mother or this, my new addiction:

Yes, I hate love story! Imran Khan, superr superrr hot hot hot. The movie was ok... and suddenly watching this part reminds me of someone again....

I hate weekends. I get so lonely every weekends. I sure do lack of friends. Feel like letting it out by messaging Sham in facebook or something. Maybe he could read sometime later. But nah... I don't find it good at all. Perhaps, I will just worry him which I should not be doing. I should be supporting what he's doing. He's not having a nice time too there with work. I really hope so though. Haish... but yea. Now I know how alone I'll feel without Sham and family.

Such a challenge for me when each time guys are free for me but not the girls. I'd really prefer the girls actuallie. Haish.... I shall not rant further. It's just a bore... Goodbye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment