Saturday, January 08, 2011

You're the drug.

So last Thursday at 2 am, love called.
I was asleep already so, explained my mind was kindda not in the right state when he called.
Nevertheless, I was overjoyed like nobody's business.
HAHA!
& despite the long wait for his messages or calls, the most stupidest reply I could ever give him through his fb message was...


SYG SYG SYG SYG SYG?
Apehal ini Yus?
Takder lain nak reply ke? LOL!
Spells L.A.M.E times inifinity. =)

Ok this might sound pathethic (if love is reading, accpet this love), love never commented on anything eversince I have a fb acc.
& so i saw this in m notifications.

You just broke the record hun.
Haha...

Since love message me in fb, I think this is really a good means for me to say something to him while he is away.
His e-mail is wayyyy useless.
Full of junks!

Haha... i miss my man.
Like sooo much.
My weekends are always so boring to the max without him.
It's so hard to get friends to go out with me since they have their on plans with boyfriends as well.
Haish, I'm not even single yet I find it hard to find comapany.

& my desktop died on me.
There goes my How I Met Your Mother marathon.
How bored can I get?

Syg, I nak you. So bad. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment