To people like Adilah who keeps asking me to update. I'm so sorry but I did update. Don't believe ask Faizal. I posted a very very very long entry yesterday for like twice. But it just went missing just like that. I don't know what's wrong. Is it the blogger or my computer that is creating these entire sick kindda problems. So I guess only Faizal gets to read it before it went missing. Like ili said, the case of the missing entry. What the heck. Anyways if this entry went missing again I just don't know what to say. It's just so getting on my nerves. So I shall not be bothered.
Life is full of ups and downs. Indeed it's true. I realised that these few days God has really tested me with all kinds of problems but ouh well I should say that I managed to handle it well. Everything changes fate or fate changes everything. Sometimes it's better off unsaid and unanswered or un-understandable.
Lately I have been very sick. So ill that I have to be sent to the hospital and guess what I'm beginning to hate doctors now. I was injected or rather better said poke few times at like 5 different places and at that every spot he have to bloody miss the veins. How frustrating! It was so painful and all the doctor can say is “I'm sorry that I have to inject you a few times.” Gosh! It was definitely a painful and unforgettable experience for me. I was so bored in the observation ward to that I took my hand phone and snap the picture of my hand where I was injected and put on a drip. I just couldn't get to sleep with all the noises around me and the gas on my mouth. I was in pain, tired and bored but thanks to people like Sab, Faizal, Pam, Candy, Idzahar, Aaron and many more who actually messaged me to ask how was I feeling. It feels great to have people like that who actually cared for you. I feel blessed that I met these people in this life. Thanks guys for your care and concern. I really appreciate it. Love you guys to the very bits!! I thanked God that I wasn't admitted because if I do i'm going to make such a big scene there because I will insist that I want to go home. Haha! Chaos me! But whatever it is I really hoped that this will be the last. Dear Allah please blessed me with good health always!!
Being sick is already so bad and some things have to add on to it and never fail to bring me down. I was so disturbed physically and mentally for that past few days. I really feel like breaking down that instance but I learnt to be more patient and that every problem has its solution. I take things slow. Indeed with so much patience I succeeded. I realised and discovered so many things after all this. I realised that everything happens for a reason. Yes, it's so true. After all this I thank God that I found out the truth before it's too late. I’m lucky am I? Not everyone is as lucky as me. Though it hurts so badly but i'm still all relieved that I know the truth much earlier. The phrase truth hurts does make sense. Afterall, i'm not all sad. There’s still something to be happy about. I believed now, in life, we should not take the ups of life for granted and that not all the ups are good. The downs maybe better than the ups eventually. Though I was feeling horrible I don't give way to the small things in my life which will bring me down to get in my way. I still look for the other side of life which will bring back my happiness again. The past was just a memory that will be stored in my heart forever. For now I have to face the reality bravely and be prepared for what is in store for me. The chapter of my life doesn't stop at chapter 10 but it will carry on proving that life is beautiful and that I have to live life to the fullest.
Sigh. I'm feeling all exhausted and tired after all the test God have put me through that I just feel like screaming at an open field to relieve all the confusions in me. Ahhh!! For now, what more can be more stressing than the O level results that is going to be released soon. It's just a few more days and boom, the result is out. Sigh. I just have a very big gut feeling that I can’t make it. Went to Ngee Ann Poly open house yesterday and what the heck the cut off points for Early Childhood is like 15. Like how on earth can I get such marks? I will just end up in ITE. Sigh. I really want to go Ngee Ann badly and get in to Early Childhood Course. Ouh well no use saying it all now. Guess I just have to wait for the results to be out, be prepared for the worst and cry it out. What else can I do anyways? Somebody told me to always look on the bright side of life. That's exactly what I should do right now.
I'm like so obsessed with this malay song right now. It's an old song. I don't know if some of you guys know the song. The song is Kau Tetap Dalam Anganku sang by Azie. I remembered I use to love this song when I was young but back then I just think that the tune is nice and all but for now I realised that the lyrics is very meaningful after much analysis. Just read the lyrics and give your views on it. To the non-malays i'm sorry I can't translate. For an expected D7 or worst English score for the Os is better to not even try translating it else I will make everyone all confused. Haha!
Kau Tetap Dalam Anganku Lyrics:
Sekilasku teringat detik-detik yang lepas
Indahnya berkasihan semacam kurasakan
Tak sanggup rasanya sesaat ditinggalkan.
Dan seboleh bolehnya ku ingin mengikut mu
Walau kelurah dalam aku snaggup tenggelam
Demi kerana sayang
Apa jua kurela jiwa dan raga.
Engkau saja yang sentiasa bermain di fikiran tiap masa dan ketika
Tak terlintas dihati ini untuk curang kepada mu, oh kekasih.
Aku harap pendirian engkau juga
Sama-sama pertahankan kesetiaan.
Walau diacuh belati tajam mengugutmu
Cinta aku kasih aku tetap untukmu hingga kemati
Hanya itu mampu kuberi. (2X)
Tersentak lamunan bila diri disentuh oleh seseorang.
Ku cuba damaikan hati yang kian berkoca.
Agar perasaan sedih aku ini tidak nampak. (2X)
Life is full of ups and downs. Indeed it's true. I realised that these few days God has really tested me with all kinds of problems but ouh well I should say that I managed to handle it well. Everything changes fate or fate changes everything. Sometimes it's better off unsaid and unanswered or un-understandable.
Lately I have been very sick. So ill that I have to be sent to the hospital and guess what I'm beginning to hate doctors now. I was injected or rather better said poke few times at like 5 different places and at that every spot he have to bloody miss the veins. How frustrating! It was so painful and all the doctor can say is “I'm sorry that I have to inject you a few times.” Gosh! It was definitely a painful and unforgettable experience for me. I was so bored in the observation ward to that I took my hand phone and snap the picture of my hand where I was injected and put on a drip. I just couldn't get to sleep with all the noises around me and the gas on my mouth. I was in pain, tired and bored but thanks to people like Sab, Faizal, Pam, Candy, Idzahar, Aaron and many more who actually messaged me to ask how was I feeling. It feels great to have people like that who actually cared for you. I feel blessed that I met these people in this life. Thanks guys for your care and concern. I really appreciate it. Love you guys to the very bits!! I thanked God that I wasn't admitted because if I do i'm going to make such a big scene there because I will insist that I want to go home. Haha! Chaos me! But whatever it is I really hoped that this will be the last. Dear Allah please blessed me with good health always!!
Being sick is already so bad and some things have to add on to it and never fail to bring me down. I was so disturbed physically and mentally for that past few days. I really feel like breaking down that instance but I learnt to be more patient and that every problem has its solution. I take things slow. Indeed with so much patience I succeeded. I realised and discovered so many things after all this. I realised that everything happens for a reason. Yes, it's so true. After all this I thank God that I found out the truth before it's too late. I’m lucky am I? Not everyone is as lucky as me. Though it hurts so badly but i'm still all relieved that I know the truth much earlier. The phrase truth hurts does make sense. Afterall, i'm not all sad. There’s still something to be happy about. I believed now, in life, we should not take the ups of life for granted and that not all the ups are good. The downs maybe better than the ups eventually. Though I was feeling horrible I don't give way to the small things in my life which will bring me down to get in my way. I still look for the other side of life which will bring back my happiness again. The past was just a memory that will be stored in my heart forever. For now I have to face the reality bravely and be prepared for what is in store for me. The chapter of my life doesn't stop at chapter 10 but it will carry on proving that life is beautiful and that I have to live life to the fullest.
Sigh. I'm feeling all exhausted and tired after all the test God have put me through that I just feel like screaming at an open field to relieve all the confusions in me. Ahhh!! For now, what more can be more stressing than the O level results that is going to be released soon. It's just a few more days and boom, the result is out. Sigh. I just have a very big gut feeling that I can’t make it. Went to Ngee Ann Poly open house yesterday and what the heck the cut off points for Early Childhood is like 15. Like how on earth can I get such marks? I will just end up in ITE. Sigh. I really want to go Ngee Ann badly and get in to Early Childhood Course. Ouh well no use saying it all now. Guess I just have to wait for the results to be out, be prepared for the worst and cry it out. What else can I do anyways? Somebody told me to always look on the bright side of life. That's exactly what I should do right now.
I'm like so obsessed with this malay song right now. It's an old song. I don't know if some of you guys know the song. The song is Kau Tetap Dalam Anganku sang by Azie. I remembered I use to love this song when I was young but back then I just think that the tune is nice and all but for now I realised that the lyrics is very meaningful after much analysis. Just read the lyrics and give your views on it. To the non-malays i'm sorry I can't translate. For an expected D7 or worst English score for the Os is better to not even try translating it else I will make everyone all confused. Haha!
Kau Tetap Dalam Anganku Lyrics:
Sekilasku teringat detik-detik yang lepas
Indahnya berkasihan semacam kurasakan
Tak sanggup rasanya sesaat ditinggalkan.
Dan seboleh bolehnya ku ingin mengikut mu
Walau kelurah dalam aku snaggup tenggelam
Demi kerana sayang
Apa jua kurela jiwa dan raga.
Engkau saja yang sentiasa bermain di fikiran tiap masa dan ketika
Tak terlintas dihati ini untuk curang kepada mu, oh kekasih.
Aku harap pendirian engkau juga
Sama-sama pertahankan kesetiaan.
Walau diacuh belati tajam mengugutmu
Cinta aku kasih aku tetap untukmu hingga kemati
Hanya itu mampu kuberi. (2X)
Tersentak lamunan bila diri disentuh oleh seseorang.
Ku cuba damaikan hati yang kian berkoca.
Agar perasaan sedih aku ini tidak nampak. (2X)

No comments:
Post a Comment