Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shopping Spree with Beloved Mama!

Did i ever tell you guys that i simply LOVE shopping. I am such a crazy shopaholic! Hahaz!! This month i went shopping with my beloved mama!! I just love her so bloody much lah!! She's my super woman, my ou xiang, my hero and my everything la! I just love to bits!! The best mother on earth!! Mama you rock!! And yes... it was ladies day out only that luch papa join us for lunch. Had lunch at Sakura. I was my treat to the best parent in the world! Haha!! It was not an expensive meal but i hope they are happy with it. Then papa have to go work. Damn!!

So mama and me made our way to shops to SHOP!! What else! Hahahaz!! Bought a earing and bought mama a ring at Ginza. My gosh GINZA is like so EMPTY!! Nothing to shop there. Haha!! And ouh yeah it was funny when both mother daughter don't know where we are going and where to have lunch. LOL!! So i bought a skirt and pants from double index. I just love that shop la! But when i reach home and try on the pants it don't look good on me at all. so i think i am going back to the shop to maybe change it if it is allowed. Bought 2 tops from PMK. Thought of getting another skirt there but the skirt there a kindda short and i am uncomfortable wearing it so just bought a top. Then what else did i bought?! Ouh yes! The most expensive one among all that i shop. I bought a Solvil Titus watch. I so love it! Mama was like "buy adek buy at least when you start school you know ouh this watch is your hard earn money when you are working". Hahaz! So i bought it. Bought for mama a brooch from B'dazzle. Haifa Noorin recommended her to buy there! Kuku you its EX you know!! Hahaha!! But its nice la! For the second time i bought for her brooch. How boring. Wanna buy her bag or shoe all not nice so she don't wanna! So okay as long as she's happy. I don't know what to get for papa. Well i hope the treat at Sakura oka la eh?! Wahaha!! Ouh yah at for dinner a Roti Prata treat! Hahahahaz!! See i'm such a good daughter. Hehehez!

Actually i'm rushing now because DIA is starting in 10 minutes time. So maybe i'll end it here. Today is just so fun!! Mother and daughter shopping like nobody's bussiness! Hahaha!! I love my MAMA sooooooooooo much! Can i say that again. Nah... later jealousy will arise because i just a GREAT mother. Hahaha!! Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment