Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy.Proud. Nah!

Phew! My panda eyes appears not for nothing okay. The sleeping late, the sacrifices to not watch tv and go out jalan raya also does paid off! I was so shocked after looking at the results slip. A 16 for L1R4 is so unexpected. I thought the most we could get is like 20! Oh my!! I'm so proud of myself. The hard work is finally paid of.

Thanks to Mr Amran firstly for the support and guidance. You have been a great teacher who always have faith in me and never fail to support me. Thanks a bunch cher. To Mr Lee Han Hwa! Phew a 3 for science is also unexpected when i totally thought i screwed up for my biology practical. And thanks for being so patient in answering all my stupid chemistry question! You are just too great! Miss Pang too. Thanks for being so patient with my slowness and answering my 'Y ah' question in your class. And SIEW NGO!!! Hahaz!!! I just love you la now! Haha!! Another unexpected disticntion for accounts makes me love MRS KELLY TAN more! Hahaz!! To kak Salbiah! Thanks for teaching me maths. Actually a lot of peopleI really appreaciate it. Love ya guys! is helping me out with maths!! RONALD!! Thanks my dear Ronald! Nisha too!! Thanks people!

I have a bloody bad sore throat. Want to sleep now so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment