The title tells it all. Wow! It was indeed a long time since i last played but ouh well. I enjoyed it! I scored!! One time only though. Haha! Not easy to score okay! Only Ms. Agnes can score till so many. Haha!! She's so pro. I just love the way she hold the stick. Wow!! My Siew Ngo... oops! She was like yelling at me "You called me Siew Ngo in your blog" just now! Wahaha!! Sorry la. Its like a habit already. You calling me lizard and i calling you Siew Ngo. It's definately something wrong if you start calling me "yusLiza". Hahaha! Ok anyways i'll try to start the habit of calling you Mrs Kelly Tan here and you know what Mrs Tan i still can't remember you full name even after you tell me with your round eyes just now!! Wahaha!! Anyways Mrs Tan was so violent. I got one love bit from Mrs Tan's stick on my hand! Haha!! But no doubt her seriousness in the game makes her a good floorball player. Wee weet. *jealous*
WoW!! i realised that teachers is starting to read this boring blog of mine. Hahaha... and Miss Sally Pang!!! You tagged!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Wahaha! Okay don't ask me what so proud about it. Haha! I just find it cool la for her to tag. Hehes!
Okay i want to say thanks to that someone who gave me a rose on Valentine's Day. You should know who you. I don't mind putting you name here. But i scared you don't like it. So if you don't mind i put it in next entry!! Okay? Anyways i was so busy scolding you for giving me that i forgot did i say thanks? If haven't here goes, THANKS!!! Okay?! Was expecting a rose from another person but ouh well.
Moving on. to my cousins who want to go out with me celebrate my results. I'm so sorry people! My off day is so not fixed. Very difficult. So sorry ya! And Haifa Noorin i saw a nice bag at Esprit. Heh heh! *evil laugh* You promise babe!
Okay next replying to all tags. Here goes nothing. Hehe!
Dear Pam: Hey its okay la. At least you got to spend v.day with your love ones too. Your family! The most important people to everyone. Hope your mum is fine now ya! Btw i miss you la!! I want go shopping with you again!! Waiting next pay! Heh Heh!! I know you also want to go shop with me right? Admit it! LOLZ!!
Dear Ms Pang: Wow i'm so glad you tagged. We can keep in touch this way. Blogging is not that bad afterall. Haha! Anyways thanks Ms Pang. I definately can't do it alone. Teachers like you too deserve the credit. Thanks so much to you who never fail to guide me in biology! And wow! I didn't know that my blog is that interesting. Many of my friends say its boring. Don't believe ask them. Haha! Thanks everything Ms Pang. Looking forward to go back Hua Yi for another floorball match with you and the rest of the teachers too. Somebody pro already la! I so scared play against her! LOLZ!!! Cya around ya!!
Dear yingxuann: Thanks girl. Yeah man really hope i can go to the business admin. But nah i don't think so i can get it. The placing is very little. Ouh well. I just have to pray hard. Haha! Teacher's are always scary to me when i was in primary school but nah not really la. They quite fun also la. LOLZ!
WoW!! i realised that teachers is starting to read this boring blog of mine. Hahaha... and Miss Sally Pang!!! You tagged!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Wahaha! Okay don't ask me what so proud about it. Haha! I just find it cool la for her to tag. Hehes!
Okay i want to say thanks to that someone who gave me a rose on Valentine's Day. You should know who you. I don't mind putting you name here. But i scared you don't like it. So if you don't mind i put it in next entry!! Okay? Anyways i was so busy scolding you for giving me that i forgot did i say thanks? If haven't here goes, THANKS!!! Okay?! Was expecting a rose from another person but ouh well.
Moving on. to my cousins who want to go out with me celebrate my results. I'm so sorry people! My off day is so not fixed. Very difficult. So sorry ya! And Haifa Noorin i saw a nice bag at Esprit. Heh heh! *evil laugh* You promise babe!
Okay next replying to all tags. Here goes nothing. Hehe!
Dear Pam: Hey its okay la. At least you got to spend v.day with your love ones too. Your family! The most important people to everyone. Hope your mum is fine now ya! Btw i miss you la!! I want go shopping with you again!! Waiting next pay! Heh Heh!! I know you also want to go shop with me right? Admit it! LOLZ!!
Dear Ms Pang: Wow i'm so glad you tagged. We can keep in touch this way. Blogging is not that bad afterall. Haha! Anyways thanks Ms Pang. I definately can't do it alone. Teachers like you too deserve the credit. Thanks so much to you who never fail to guide me in biology! And wow! I didn't know that my blog is that interesting. Many of my friends say its boring. Don't believe ask them. Haha! Thanks everything Ms Pang. Looking forward to go back Hua Yi for another floorball match with you and the rest of the teachers too. Somebody pro already la! I so scared play against her! LOLZ!!! Cya around ya!!
Dear yingxuann: Thanks girl. Yeah man really hope i can go to the business admin. But nah i don't think so i can get it. The placing is very little. Ouh well. I just have to pray hard. Haha! Teacher's are always scary to me when i was in primary school but nah not really la. They quite fun also la. LOLZ!
Dear faezah: Alamak sebok la you! Another year of your face... boring arh! Hahaz... like as though we got to know our school and course already arh? Hahahaz!!
Alright had a fun day just now. It feels so great to get to meet my B2 and B3!! Reshmel and Shariffah. Haha!! Laugh Laugh Laugh!! Hahaz!! Haiz... though we have some problems bothering us but the company of people like Sab, Shariffah and Resh makes me forget all my problem. Miss you guys!! Hope to have such meet up soon ya?! Alright Shariffah wants me to find for her cheat code and don't know why i feel so busy now all of a sudden!! Hahaha!! Before i end just wishng Pam's mum a SPEEDY RECOVERY!!
Alright had a fun day just now. It feels so great to get to meet my B2 and B3!! Reshmel and Shariffah. Haha!! Laugh Laugh Laugh!! Hahaz!! Haiz... though we have some problems bothering us but the company of people like Sab, Shariffah and Resh makes me forget all my problem. Miss you guys!! Hope to have such meet up soon ya?! Alright Shariffah wants me to find for her cheat code and don't know why i feel so busy now all of a sudden!! Hahaha!! Before i end just wishng Pam's mum a SPEEDY RECOVERY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment