Sunday, July 02, 2006

FREAKING PISSED!

Ok i'm very pissed with so many things today! Especially with my Musical Instrument assignment! Freaking piss can?! I'm so not satisfied with my work. So no double standard! Yuck! Puke! And then there's just some thing i am worried of. Then there's so many datelines too meet. Oh my god!! I'm on the verge of breaking down!! gees! Whatever can't be bothered to blog about the things i'm pissed of.

I'm experiencing a very serious emotioal attack at home during the match of England Vs Portugal! OMG!!! My brother and father are enough to make so much noise! And then there's this good boy of mine also emotional on the phone! Ehh dear boy your Portugal no good la! wahahahaz... whatever la ok! I support winning team! Hahaz... this happen during World Cup Season! Sabar jer!

AND AWAK ENGLAND GOAL LA AWAK!!!!! BLUEK!!!!!!!!!!

Alamak whatever PORTUGAL menang! Whatever!! LOL!!

Haiz... and i decided to change back to this layout. I don't know why! So yeah! Okay so i'm in low spirit to blog today! Mood switch off! before i go LIN... i saw MY Hady!!! Hahaz... Ok... so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment