Thursday, July 27, 2006

Okay i don't know why but i'm just plain lazy to blog nowadays! Gees... But somebody told me there's people who wants to know what has been going on inmy life. So i'm suppose to update. I wonder who will even bother to read! Gees... firstly i'm like blogging in the dark for the first time. For the first time i don't care if my my eyes going to be blind or whatever. Hahaz... just today la. Seriously school has been very hectic. With new assignments after assignments. I get so frustrated. Its like when on earth can i start studying for exams with so much assignments. Seriously la exams is just 4-5 weeks i think. Or was it less than tat? Goodness! Its like so driving me nuts la!

Nini's birthday party at Aloha Loyang Chalet was fantastic. I thought of posting some funny and pretty pictures but i'm just oo lazy la! Seriously, LAZY PIG, that's what i am for now. Wahaha!! So don't need la! Coussies want pictures ask from me yourself. But one thing, Haifa Noorin! You boyfriend slow la like you! Can heart attack already still wait can look at me somemore. By the time tatak ida heart attack already! Wahaha... and Haifa Noorin your boyfriend is sooo responsible for the game he bought for nini present. Ended up si tue tue main! Wahaha... Quite fun la! Especially having Wadihana's boyfriend to cheat and crap! Wahahaz... its been a long time since my family had such gathering. Miss it so much! And i enjoyed myself. Love you dearest cousins!!!

I shall not talk about Monday! As usual! One boring day of LECTURES!! OMG! Monday Blues la! But went dinner with my good boy and his soccer friends. Then my family join later. Good boy is in pain because his leg... err... i don't know how to explain but it just hurts la! Hahaz... get well soon ok dear boy! And sorry my toot brother got to trouble you with the controller. Sheeshh! He's just so busy with his soccer. Wonder when he's leg going to get well or something! Gees... Then Tuesday was great because there's DANCESPORTS!! OMGi love dancing with Jason man! And i just knew he's no a local! He's from China! Gees... whatever it is he's a great dance partner. I"m so sorry i always have to step on his feet when i'm doing the kukaracha turn. Is that how you even spelt it? But anyways! I LOVE RUMBA!! I can't stop dancing! I wanna dance!!! With JASON!! It's so nice can?! So wednesday, as usual drag! ITA practical was kindda fun for the first time. Then did CD 1.2 assignment and managed to study like only two term! WTH! Then go back home with good boy! Then i'm blogging! I don't really feel like blogging! Too many things inside my head! just waiting to explode only i guess!

Then i save that draft and continued blogging today which is Friday! Goodness, i'm like so so so so so lazy to update man! Just came back home from school. had S&W just now! Dance again! But this time is with a dance shoe okay!!! YES YES!!! I bought my dance shoe. I finally bought them. Finally there's my size! So its like the smallest size as usual! I don't get it man! totally not! Is my feet that small or what! Ridiculous! Maybe its just the shoes! All are just too big! Ouh well! So that's like the best part today! I loike!! Can't wait to dance RUMBA on Tuesday with dancepartner! Ahhhh i love dance la!!! There's a competition at JB on the 29th October. i don't know if i should join or not! I want to, Jason also depends on my decision but it like the 5th day of Hari Raya! I wonder if my mum allow or not! Hmm... still need to consider. Then there's language club meeting with Ayie. Ahh need to discuss so many things. At it was just soo crazy at clubhouse! With Hakim and Lin! My stomach can burst because of excessive laughter. Goodness! Okay so there's Gemerlapan to think of. Being a host! Gees... Then after so much crap but still we finish our agenda okay! Met good boy. He's like always with he's soccer. what else. Hahaz... yeah he just finish soccer then went to eat. I'm super hungry can? Gees... haven't eaten a proper meal since morning. Went dinner with Elias and Irwan also and i don't know what's his name. Hahaz... Elias and Erwan or Irwan? I donno la how it is spelt. Gees... Elias and Erwan sehh!! Elias whom i never ever talk with for 4 years in Hua Yi. Same like Erwan. Ouhk whatever i'm spelling his name tat way. Hahaz... He looks so scary and i remember i never dare talk with Erwan before. He looks so fierce. Only today i saw his funny side. Hahaz... but still i dare not talk to him. I only dared talking with Elias. Gees... Malik friends are scary. They look so serious. No smile. Hahahaz... to see their funny side is so much a relieved. Hahahaz... but anyways nice dinner with them.

Okay going to Awallah Dondang tommorrow at Kreta Ayer Theatre or something which i have no idea where. Ayie and Ias say drop at Outram and walk. So yea! Before that we'll be heading to town first! Go TAKA see toys though i already bought YASMIN (BRATZ) the hollywood one and the BRATZ Big Babyz!! Yasmin also!! Ahhhh i love BRATZ la!!! Sab don't jealous! LIN don't jealous! Wahahahahaz.... Good boy going KL tommorrow. Ahh... sian! Faster come back else i DUSH you! Okay wanna reply to my beloved taggers now. Here goes:

dear ehh.ren: Hey kuku nut! Ya lah funny la! Then the prom is so pathetic somemore. But i still enjoy the time after the prom at my house. You and Sab were being all lame!! Watch Bollywood! LOL!! Miss ya too dude! =)

dear farah: Hey.. hahaz... i'm not gorgoeus. You are girl. Getting prettier each day! Twees! Thanks for tagging btw! =]

dear hi_far: No it was pocahantos with abg wan two three ok! Then Casper when i brought my pacifier and busuk ok! Alamak! So ea no secrets! Its out! LOL! Btw girl thanks i bought my dance shoe already! Tunggu kau kak tak lah harap betul! LOL!

dear boy: Ehh i don't want a toy one okay!! I want a real moving one! Pandai pandai ah! Wahahaz... DUSH! Don't talk much! Make sur eyou come back one piece ASAP! DUSH!

dear dan: You ask the Mr. Malik. Not only i busy okay he's also busy with he's soccer and all. But don't worry, settle with Sabbie already! We'll meet up soon ok best friend's boyfriend! Relax! I know you and Sab miss me already! Aww...so sweet... LOL!! =)

dear ayienz: Well girl, my feet is tahat's small. I guess terkenan ngan dwarf ah! Malu kan!! Haiz... just my luck! =(

Okay people i'm tired i wanna chat with this boy who listens to jazz already! Hahaz... Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment