Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HaNnAh!!!


So Hannah turn 18 today. Gees... had a surprise birthday cake for her today. Hope she likes it. And like FINALLY!!! 1B01 took a class photo! Ish!! So happy, so nice! I loike! Presenting ECH 2006 1B01...


I so love my class. Its a nice feeling to have all girls in a class. I felt as though i'm in a girl's school! Wahaha... Especially with interpersonal and crazy girls around me. Howcan i not enjoy school! But nowadays school is a bore because of the module. No not module its some other reason. Can't say it here. Not a good idea. But we were still as crazy though.

Ok i'm super tired an exhausted. Yesterday slept so late to finish up school and language club stuff. And today also! Goodness i felt as though i'm like a busy woman already. I'm not out there stepping the working life but i feel like as though i'm in it already. Gees... Assignments after assignments man. Singing test on Thursday!! Ahhh... so worried i might sing out of tune man! Ish!! Upon receiving new assignments just now, i never stop wondering like when the hell should i start study for my big day!! Exams is like in August! A few more weeks! Gees... this is crazy man!

Whatever it is dancesports was fabulous! This is because... I HAVE A DANCE PARTNER!!!!!!!! Ish! It feels great dancing with a GUY!!! Someone to lead the dance. Hahaz... Jason from ECE! He's like a good dancer. I swear he is and i suck! Goodness. So malu!! But whatever i love dancing with him though he's like way taller than me. So i have a dance partner now... lalalalalalalala!!!! And RUMBA is fantastic man! I just need to practice moving my bloody hips! Its like so freaking stiff la! Butt just insist to move sway nicely. LOL!!!! Ok whatever! I love dancing. I can't stop dancing! Friday jive and Tuesday rumba! WHOAH!!! I LIKE!! And i so need a dance shoe!! Who's going to be my angel to get it for me?! Its so frustrating when you are ready to buy and the was told, "Oh we have no smaller size already!" WTH!!! I'm like size 2 or something. Smallest size. How small can my feet be man! Com'on la! Argghhh... Dancesports on thursday again! Yea!!!! =)

Ok, due to my plain laziness i shall not blog any further. Till then! Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment