Wednesday, September 13, 2006

After a few miserable days. I then decided to update my beloved blog today. Suddenly, i try not to be such a lazy bum and then type all these. Hahaz. Well okay firstly wow man, just by the previous entries, i knew that actually that they are people who were concern about me. Thanks people, i will reply to your taggies soon. Well, those few days had been hard for me. Like Aaron Chan Jun Hon my best friend would say,"LIKE TOTALLY!". Hahaz... ok crap, i miss this chap alright. He's too busy with his La'Salle stuff and wooing girls that we never have the time to meet up. KUKU nut you! Hahaz... and ok yus stop side tracking. As i was saying, those few days was the worst days of my life. It took me a whole load of courage to make wise decisions. And definately TRUST is the keyword to whatever that had happened.

I was put in such a situation whereby i felt so deeply hurt. Gees, i don't know how to say. I was never good with words. But whatever it is, i pulled myself through, be strong and try my very best to solve everything. The best friend told me, "Big girls don't cry." Yup, you are so true best friend. Thanks for being there for me all this while. I can't imagine my life without you. Thanks girl. Love ya loads. And to the best friend's boyfriend too. Danny, you've been a great help! Thanks boy.

Heartiest thanks to a dear friend called, Azlina also. Lin, yea like i say, eventually i'll get hurt and break down so no use not telling me. But whatever it is, i love you the same even if you were to tell me that night or not girl. Just thank you very much. I know you care, and thanks. Not forgetting Mr. Hakim! Thanks boy for being such a good adviser to me. I'm so glad to have met both of you in such a big school with different kinds of people. Love the both of you many many la.

It is said that in situation like this do we know who really care and concern about you. Who's really a friend and who's not. Btw to Pam too. Girl thanks for your concern. Lokking forward to meet you today and looking forward for dance today. Hur hur. After so long i'm dancing again! Woo hoo!! Okay i had enough about that i shall not talk about it anymore.

Well, i was suppose to post an entry about Gemerlapan. Hahaz... about how i make a good host! Hahaz... not really la. I suck at it still. I have no script and like Lin said don't know why i was super hyper when i interact with the audience. Hahaz... But i enjoyed myself though. I LOVE GEMERLAPAN SEMI FINALS. Congrats to the conestants who make it to the finals. DO your best ya! While those who can't, don't be dissappointed there's always next year. And you'll never know i might be the host again and then we can meet! Hahaz... ok crap! No la if you love singing and drama your journey should not end here alright? And the fact that you make it to the semis means you have the talent! =) Cheers! Don't worry Hakim Tappered, i am still a fan of 'Mengintai di tirai Kamar'. Hahahahaz... love that song laa!! POWER! And now Kyn send me this song by i forgot who's the singer but the title is dambaan. Super nice song. Thanks Kyn!! Sayang banget maduku itu! Hahahaz... alamak Chombi sorry ah kiter share eh? Ok tak awak? Hahaz... There some piccies. Aiya, we just can't take a proper picture la! Hahahaz...




There the CENDEKIAWAN cum the host minus Hakim! BEcause he's acting. And Aida Just cannot take a decent picture! I don't get her. I think pretty people are like that la! Hahaz...

I make a lot of friends in MCC!! Friendly people of course so how can i not LOVE Ngee Ann Malay Cultural Club ehh!! I loike la!! Done with doing the layout for LAYAR CENDEKIAWAN. Do visit our blog ya people.


And ouh yah that very day i didn't feel so short. You know why because Aida is shorter than me. Like woo hoo!! See good boy, i have someone shorter than me dearie! Hahaz... and the best part is i am taller than Azam! Hahaz.. ok fine like he say i'm with the heels. Alahh... make me feel good for a while ok per Azam! Congrats to Min and Hakim gigi besi! Hahaz... You guys rawk man! Min slapped haq!! Best sehh!! Woo hoo!!! Taufiq was so an actor la... he's so cool! Hahaz... with the fake breast. SEXY! Hahaz... Okay la overall everybody POWER la. Including the host! Hahaz... Aida and Lin was great too. Not sure if i'm going for the finals or not. Hmmm... tickets at 3 bucks people. Come down, you sure will enjoy yourself. Hahaz...

Results on friday too! Wth!!! Some scary shit la. I have the feeling i'll have to retake Child Development 1.2 so bad la. Ahhh... CRAP! The aftermath of not paying attention during lectures la. But ehh i tried la but just can't. Haish. Ok whatever. I shall not dwell over it. I rather dwell on why didn't i eat the Kinder Bueno chocolate yesterday. And now its gone. Don't know who ate it. Grr...

Okay so here's the replies to all my dearest taggers. thanks people for dropping by and tagging. Appreaciate it loads. Thanks ya!! Muacks muacks...

dear ads: You see ehh ads... Too bad you not there. Cannot take picture with shortie me. Hahahaz... no la just kidding. Its ok la we will meet up again soon ah. Twees! Don't jealousjealous la no good! Hahahaz... =)

dear fana MCC: Hey! Thanks man! Urs too! :-)

dear boy: Yea, it sure do a hectic one. For me and for you. I'm sorry for whatever have happened ya. I miss you 2 3 4! *hugs*
dear gab: Gabbie nugde me in MSN if you want pics kay.
dear miera: Hey girl thanks man! Saw the gorgeous you at Geme8! Hahaz... thanks for coming down to support Diyanah and min and me also right? Right right right? Hahahaz... Twees!

dear hasni: Linked you too girl! Thanks! :)

dear EHHREN: Ehh i just realise that you have a nice nickname. EHH REN! But you know what i still prefer your nick to be KUKU NUT! Hahaz... sooooo YOU! LIKE TOTALLY! =)

dear lyd: Huh?! Really ahh? NOt my group ker? Ouh mine is the blue one. Woo hoo!! Hahaz... ok you ar ein the prefectorial board ahh? Hmm... short term memory... Hahaha...

dear yanti: Girl, there's a lot of teacher's in Hua Yi. So what's the name girl? Hahaz... and you sure she teach in Hua Yi after New Town? Wah wedding... invite me la! Hahahaz... nah just kidding just tell me the name and i'll try to get back to you ya if i know or not. =)

dear LiNa: Hey girl thanks for being there for me girl. I should be fine by now. Thanks so much babe. Love ya many many! *Muacks*

dear seri: Hah!!! My chatting partner!!! Hahaz... miss you babe!! Biler nak merepek lagik pat MSN nie?! Hahaz... Okay see ya around alright girl. Tak care too. :-)

dear nadia: Hey Naddie!!Long time no see. Got miss me not? Hahaz... Nah just so lame things happen. Will talk about it when we see each other yea. Maybe during khai's birthday bash ok? Hur Hur... miss ya babe!

dear Pam: Awwww Pam!! I'm so touched. Love you dozens and dozens la girl. I know you guys would always be with me. Thanks girls! Love you guys la. Goodness i'm so toughed! *hugs* And will hug you more when i meet you later! DUSH! Hahahahaz!!! Miss ya!!!

dear hi_far: Thanks so much man sista! Gees... sedih gue. Hahaz... i bring my own tissue then i cry on you la. DOn't have to waste my money! Dengs. LOVE YOU kak!! CAYANG Banget deh same lo!! Oii... tido rumah aku la!! Then i do inai at ur feet. Cantek nyer. OK ok ok ok ok? =)

dear nana: Hey thanks man! You sang great too man. Hahahaz.. wish i can sing like you! Hahaz... all the best for finals yea! Twees! =)

Okay MSN was having such an irritating problem last night. I couldn't sign from like what 8pm. I got so frustrated and got to know Lin also can't log in. Which means we chatted crap on the phone till 1am last night. Because at 1am then we are able to log in to MSN. Goodness, Life's boring without MSN man. SO chatted with Kyn, Haq, Lin, Hakim tappered and i forgot who else. Owh yesh, my good boy also! Hahaz... MSN is getting fun-ner now. Ok is there even such a word. Okay whatever. With those conversation with various MCC people. Hahaz... I LOIKE!!! And i love my madu la. KYN DAN LINA!! Sayang banget deh samer LO!! Nanti we chat chat again kays! Sheeshh

Okay okay, going for dance later and most importantly meeting DEAREST PAMMIE PAM later!!! After so long! Miss her la!! We shall have a long talk later alright girl! Okay that's it for today! Cya! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment