Alhumdulilah, Gemerlapam was a success. I wish to talk more about it but my my mood level is totally 0%. I never felt hurt like this before.
I was just beginning to trust and then you break it.
I thought i knew you.
I thought you are the one.
Yet it was all a lie.
I didn't know who to trust.
Or who to believe anymore.
I felt alone, like i was being discriminated by everyone.
I lost you because you were never mine.
Always i am waiting for you to come online and say the slightest 'HI'.
Always i am waiting for your call.
Always i am waiting to see you again.
but everything was such a waste.
I fall.
I fall.
I fall again.
Yet everything was a mistake.
It hurt me so bad again like it did before.
It hurt, so deep but yet it doesn't bleeds.
It hurt, so deep but yet it doesn't bleeds.
Everything sucks as for now. I wouldn't say anything more. I wouldn't think anymore now. So save all questions for some other useful people and time. This Yus have become so weak. So she's off. CRAP!
*you are the first and the last.*

No comments:
Post a Comment