Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Heart - Acha Septriasa & Irwansyah

Suddenly i love this song. Idris was the one who introduce me to this movie. I didn't even know the existence of this movie and he said the movie is highly recommended. It's a sad story and he says i will definately cry. Hahaz... ok. One problem with me. I don't really cry watching sad story but instead i cry watching HORROR movie. OKay, Nurul and Candy if you are reading this. Shhh... don't need to tell what happened when we went to watched 'CREEP'. Crap! LOL! So okay... its been a long time since i watched movies. Or rather, its been a long time since i went out of the house to some window shopping or whatever. I haven't even stepped the Bazaar Ramadhan. Gees... don't really have the mood to go out either. So been home for quite some time already. So i like read at somebody's blog ehh that he want to watch My Heart!! His name is like ELIAS like that. Or rather, Sky/Langit? Hahaz... And also Kyn. Her name also like Ashikin like that. Hahahahaz... Come humans! Let's go watch then see if i cry or not after the movie. Hahaz...

Not going to blog much today just that i need to say something today. Yes, here in my blog. Okay, i never did such a thing in my blog before but owh well, i'm going to do it here.

To a special someone, a friend and you know who you are.

Phew, took me lots of courage to do this.
I'm not really used to saying all this.
So well, just shut up and listen up.
I have so many things to say to you.
But i shall just keep it short and sweet!


Okay, so i have been doing a lot of thinking this few days.
Only to come to a conclusion that, i'm not being understanding at all and that, i'm kindda sellfish..
I'm sorry for being harsh to you that night in MSN.
I'm sorry to have not at least try to understand how you actually feel.

I know you are going through hard times now, and that only God knows how you feel.
I'm sorry that i flare at you when you were actually just sharing with me what you are actually feeling.
Seriously, i've been doing a lot of thinking, a lot, and that i'm beginning to feel guilty.
Guilty because i can't bring myself to tell you that firstly, i miss you and that i want you to be strong and take care of yourself everyday and always.

I don't know why i can't bring myself to tell you this:
Although we don't get to see each other everyday,
Although we don't get to talk to each other everyday,
Although we don't get to msg each other everyday,
i just want you to know that,
My feelings for you remain and that even if i'm not special to you,
you are still my special friend whom i will miss and care for every single minute, hour, day and ALWAYS.

I get so frustrated at times thinking about everything.
But deep down in my heart i want you to be at peace,
i want you to be happy and most importantly i want you to have no worries despite of all problems that you are facing.
Though it seems impossible, i still pray for the impossible to happen.

How i wish every single minute when you are down i'm there with you.
I know you have the most important priorities now.
I'm sorry i'm not useful enough because i couldn't do much to help you.
I'm so sorry about that.

But one thing i'm very sure.
I'll always be there for you whenever you need me.
I will always give you my support.
AlWAYS!
You gotta trust me on that because from chapter one, i'm beginning to trust you all over again.

Lastly, i'll pray that everything will be fine.
Will be back to normal and that i will get to see you smile again.
Have faith and you will see the rough edges of live getting smoother as days passed.
You should know i am never good at words and expressing my thoughts.
So i'm trying my best now to say what i'm actually feeling.
I'm sorry if you hate it.
I'm sorry if you dislike it.
Whatever it is, i miss you.

OK! Phew, done. I hope the person whom i'm referring now understands how i feel and accept my apology. I just miss this friend a lot a lot a lot. I don't know how else to tell this person so i hope that person will read my blgo and yea of course read that part. Don't ask me who because heh heh, like i will say who. Ish, only God knows la how i miss this person! DUSH!
So enough already. Hahaz... alhumdulilah its already the third day of the beuatiful month of Ramadhan. Hope i will be as strong and healthy to complete it and then meet the month of Syawal. Insya'allah. OMG! Its my first time watching Maggi and Me! Hahaz... its kindda funny actually and Fiona Xie is definately a babe. Love her! Pretty and cute! Ok, replies to taggies:

dear miera: Ya lah ya lah, not me and my sour pimple right? *sobx* Hahaz... takper2 i majok with you at MSN already! =)

dear ads: You too ads! :-)

dear rinny: Hey thanks for visiting!

dear nana: Hahaz... ish mau sih diajarin. Kamu mau saya ajarin boyan egak? Wahahahahaha!!! =)

dear EHHREN: Eyy hugs you best friend!! Twees! =)

dear faezah: HEY!! Haloo girl!! Long time no hear from you! Twees!

dear nasri: Oii, i know how to take care of myself ok. See now ok already what! DUSH! Anyhow say only. Hahaz.. ya lah you never visit me, you visitiing my neighbour for the BEREKAI kan? Pongkai!! Hahahaz!!! All the best for exams!

dear LiN: Eyy Lin! Ya lah our HADY won!! We love him soooo blooody much!! Hur hur. =)

Hahahaz.... was like screaming with best friend and Lin after Gurmit says HADY MIRZA yesterday! Hahahaz... super happy la Hady won!! Woo hoo!!! I LOVE HADY!!! =)

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment