New Year?
2008?
It's the same for me.
Not feeling excited about it or anything.
I'm ending my teenage years?
Thats besides the point, there's many other things so upsetting & worrying about for me.
Like last year, my new year wasn't that great afterall.
Someone have to break my heart to pieces, so badly.
& i cried most of my nights when 2006 is ending.
Guess it's repeating again for 2007.
This year when the heart gets back together again, it have to turn out the same again.
I don't know what's going to happen next.
Guess, i'll just let nature takes it course.
Meanwhile, i'm feeling rather down down down.
I hate this life.
Thats besides the point, there's many other things so upsetting & worrying about for me.
Like last year, my new year wasn't that great afterall.
Someone have to break my heart to pieces, so badly.
& i cried most of my nights when 2006 is ending.
Guess it's repeating again for 2007.
This year when the heart gets back together again, it have to turn out the same again.
I don't know what's going to happen next.
Guess, i'll just let nature takes it course.
Meanwhile, i'm feeling rather down down down.
I hate this life.
I hate being alone; on my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment