Just when i was about to sleep, the nurse came in a woke me up to take my blood pressure. See how am i suppose to sleep? At around 12 to 1 the doctor came in and told me that i have a viral infection and i should be fine after the drip, medicine and all. But i need loadsa rest else the viral come back again. The doctor also says that my heart was kindda not normal at first, it beats rather fast and i don't know what he say. But he say that maybe due to the high fever but it should be fine by now. My headache needs a few days to recover so after one bottle of drip i cn finally go back home. Home sweet home! I was at the hospital for like about 6 hours, wonder what mama & papa was doing by then. Pity them, they must be so tire. Haish, why must i even fall sick?!
I had 3 days MC and the doctor already warned me to better rest at home. & what the hell i have my activity kit to submit today!!! I was panic. How can the girls do my part for me? I really felt guilt. But i can't bring myself to my laptop and do it. Brain is really not functioning and the medicine was super duper drowsy. Sorry to my girls for the trouble. I really am sorry. Thanks to thes stupid viral infection i make sucha mess right? Thanks Lin for editing my persnal reflection and everything. I can't help it but to be here blogging to say my thanks and sorries to you girls. I owe you girls so much. Thanks ya?!
.jpg)
And the reason why i'm here amidst these drowsiness still is because i have to post an entry before the 12th. Boyfriend's leaving for Taiwan tommorrow! How irritating can that be? Just wanna say take care sweetheart. He'll be spending like more than 2 weeks in the jungle and then the later part in the city looking for hot chicks. What hot chicks?! HYAK DUSH!! Don't ya even think about it? I'll cut you into pieces when you're back!! Haha... no 'see no touch' thoery ehh. See also cannot! Hahaha... Anyhoos, i'm sorry because i'm sick i couln't be with you a day before you go. Actually my plan was to drop and see you today after my school ends but oh well, thanks this sickness. I'm sorry hun! Hopefully we'll see each other tommorrow as i'll be sending you off okay hun?! Just reminding you that Yus loves Sham and Yus miss Sham to the max. Like always Yus will await for Sham to come back and grab her in his arms again! Don't forget to miss kiter k awak? Sayang awak...
*I'll always wait for YOU.*

No comments:
Post a Comment