Mood totally switch off right now.
It's the 20th and i'm alone.
Anws Happy 11th monthsary bf!
I realised that i have no one.
I'm always so busy during the day & at night when i want some fresh air, go out for some leisure or something i have no friends to turn to.
Particularly because the girls, they can't go out at night.
The guys? I don't know who else i will go out with besides bf and sydi.
Life's a bore now. Since i'm alone, i rather drown myself to more work even at night.
My brother have been really a good company these past few weeks but no doubt its kindda boring when each time its only the two of us.
Now i envy those people who have more tha one siblings.
I envy those my age who have a dramatic and interesting life.
My life's so mundane.
I'm running out of words to describe how i'm actually feeling right now.
My room's my best friend now.
I have nothing else to say.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment