Like thank God! Math lesson, assessment and Math learning centre all done!!
Did my learning centre and my assessment just now and my mentor says i passed!!
Alhumdulilah, my hardwork paid off.
Finally all lesson done
I thought my learning centre will be so ugly but it turns out fine.
In fact it was actually colourful ad nice! Haha...
I felt terribly happy and relieve when i see the children exploring & trying out my activities.
They seem to be enjoying the activites in my learning centre.
Some were even so engrossed with the activities.
Hopefully Belinda will pass my lesson plan that she will be marking.
I thought my learning centre will be so ugly but it turns out fine.
In fact it was actually colourful ad nice! Haha...
I felt terribly happy and relieve when i see the children exploring & trying out my activities.
They seem to be enjoying the activites in my learning centre.
Some were even so engrossed with the activities.
Hopefully Belinda will pass my lesson plan that she will be marking.
Not been feeling quite well today.
Feeling lethargic and so unwell.
Guess i'm too tired and exhausted with all these lessons and all.
Can't wait for holidays.
Need to catch up on my beauty sleep and rest.
I'm just so so tired.
Life's so hectic.
Feeling lethargic and so unwell.
Guess i'm too tired and exhausted with all these lessons and all.
Can't wait for holidays.
Need to catch up on my beauty sleep and rest.
I'm just so so tired.
Life's so hectic.
Next week will be the last day of practicum.
So i will be playing with the toddlers and Nursery children for half of the day and then a closure with my beloved, intelligent K2s!
They are just awesome la. They rawk my lessons! Love them!
So i will be playing with the toddlers and Nursery children for half of the day and then a closure with my beloved, intelligent K2s!
They are just awesome la. They rawk my lessons! Love them!
So yah that's Teacher Yus's Math Learning Center!!



No comments:
Post a Comment