Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It was a long tiring, lethargic and exhausting day at work. Had oral exam with the P2 after curriculum time just now. I felt so sad that i have to give this Malay girl a big Zero because she just gave up and says that 'she don't know how to read'. I tried to prompt her and helped her through the phonics way but she totally refuse to try. I have no other choice but to be fair with my grading system.

I was still in a dilemma, choosing between Wheelock college and NIE. I guess Lin too. But whatever my decision is going to be, I still asked Mr Azhar for an appraisal/testimonial since i have been teach at BLGPS for quite some time already. Thus, this means that i have more work to do now. VP's coming to last period of class on Friday to check all the books. Argh!! I am so dead if he's gonna really checked my class's Maths workbook! Like SO dead! I am so used to being assessed mainly on my teaching and lesson plans in the Early Childhood Field, so when it comes to assessing the way i teach & mark, i think I'm going to be so dead!! Grr....

Amidst the tight schedule just now, RH called to say my baju raye is ready for collection. Ya Allah, malas pulak nak amek! Must go Geylang like again. I used to love going there for the food but now, i'm just too tired to walk and walk.

Great VP's checking the pupil's book on Friday and i have yet to finish marking my spelling book, compo, Eng practice paper, science test! Matilah Yus!! Dush!

No comments:

Post a Comment