Friday, September 12, 2008

Opposites attract

I've been pondering, and wondering over this term again and again as soon as i woke up today. 'Opposites attract'. Don't know what comes into me that I start questioning myself, does it even exist? If they don't, then why is this term created in the first place? Maybe my mind was at whirl and I began to lay down the similarities and differences. Which then, i realised when there's too many diffrences can a relationship be said, 'happily ever after'.

When two people come together and vowed to live life together, the most important factor here is definately the commitment and mutual understanding with each other. But when disagree between two parties starts occuring, how can couples survive each passing day without that sheer satisfaction and happiness with the decisions made? I really hope to know if 'Opposite Attract' really happens to couples and that can couples who shared mostly differences and not similarities live together under one roof and lead a happy life together. I tried browsing through the net and did some readings. I came across this article title,
Opposite attract but marry?'. I don't know how reliable it is but sme portions of it sounds kindda true. For those who's interested to check it out. Just click on the article title that is in bold. Alright, pardon my curiosity for today.

It's strange how a stranger can pour out what's in their heart and at the end of the day both felt at thier best. Thanks Muz for the great Wednesday. I was too sick to go anywhere with her after work so she decided to come over to my crib. & of course we had loadsa things to say to each other despite knowing each other for less than 2 months. It was sucha blessing to meet her and be one of her friends. May you find your Mr Right soon babe!

Working in BLGPS had been a joy. Besides the work load as a form teacher, I met beautiful friends that always cheer up my day. Apart from Muz darling, Aliff have been such an entertainer at work. Was surprised to receive a beautiful sunflower on my desk that Tuesday morning. I've always love sunflower and roses. Thanks so much Mister, may you get that girl that you are falling like water. :) And then the Boost chocolate from Muz. And the first person who will give me a warm morning greeting, Andrea then Cikgu Sunari. They just make my day despite of the hectic day i face every day. Thanks so much colleagues. Appreciate your presence in my life.

My heart sank as i browse through some webpages. I shall not state where. It's just the actions someone so dear to me took. It just shows how much it has faded as time flies. Only question left, Why must you do that? I can't help it but tears have been rolling down my cheeks as i stared blankly at my laptop screen. I'm so hurt by it i don't know why. Just so terribly hurt.

Those few days was hell for me. Being me who will just bottle things up, my family have been really sucha darling. They have always been the one supporting me in whatever i do. Can't imagine what's gonna happen to me without them. Hope this Ramadhan brings a ray of light and hope for me to face the future ahead that's full of obstacles and challenges. Happy fasting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment