24th April 2006, that's the first time I met and talked with him.
Instantly, he was the first person who start my day 1 in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Gradually, he became the first guy who's ever close to me.
He's also the first guy whom I ever held hand with.
Instantly, he was the first person who start my day 1 in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Gradually, he became the first guy who's ever close to me.
He's also the first guy whom I ever held hand with.
He's indeed a gentleman who never fails to cheer anyone and everyone around him.
Your absence was too sudden and the uncertainty began to linger.
I regret for not having the guts to ask you when you were around to clear this uncertainty.
Now that you're gone, I'm left with just never ending prayers for you.
My sincere condolence to his family.
Semoga mereka sentiasa tabah & Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.
Al-fateha.

It was great talking to you too after 23846346292 months of not talking to the "busy" lady here.we should hang out soon when you're not busy.HAHA.
ReplyDeletei miss you and lin lah sey.madu madu aku ni.hahaha.
yus!!! very sad lahhh. =(
ReplyDeletethen now i read ur blog, i more sad.. =(