Teacher says, "Who pretty? Miss Lin, Miss Liza, Miss Nadiah or Miss Siti?"
Children says, "Miss Liza, Miss Liza, Miss Liza!!"
Hahaha... my K1s definitely know how to make me feel good!!
Children says, "Miss Liza, Miss Liza, Miss Liza!!"
Hahaha... my K1s definitely know how to make me feel good!!
LOL!
A great day spent with my loverboy.
Though it was a short date, but I enjoy it so much.
It's been a long while since we have such laughter and fun together cyg.
I was reading Amira's blog and she was talking about some ingredients in a relationship.
And I guess I hafta agree with her.
We lack APPRECIATION.
Though it was a short date, but I enjoy it so much.
It's been a long while since we have such laughter and fun together cyg.
I was reading Amira's blog and she was talking about some ingredients in a relationship.
And I guess I hafta agree with her.
We lack APPRECIATION.
Just wanted my love to know that not only do I love him, I appreciate whatever he had done for me.
Being there when I needed you the most...
Thanks Syg. I love you.
Being there when I needed you the most...
Thanks Syg. I love you.
Ok, Good night world.
because Lin is bugging me to stop blogging and talk to her on the phone.
bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment